The Last Encounter-(michaelxmichael) - the END

Hello my fantastic readers, as promised here is the 3rd and final part to the micheals as celebration of 1k reads.

I will say no more, please read the authors note at the end of this :)

My heart hammered against my ribcage, blood rushed to my ears. I found it hard to think, let alone speak. I couldn't believe what he had asked me. The words echoed and bounced off the inside of my head...

"Marry me?"...

Even now the words seemed impossible to me, that he would utter those words to me. Years ago if you had told me that I would be standing here today about to marry the man I loved, I would of had you locked up in the looney bin and laughed about it all day long. When he had asked my throat had closed up, I had thought I was dreaming. This beautiful boy, man even had wanted to marry me. He was the jock and I was the nerd, it seemed impossible when we were teenagers. After a moment of pained silence I had said I would a thousand times over, in which I then continued to jump into his arms in celebration, kissing him with so much passion.

Now the day was here, when I'd become his husband and him mine. We hadn't wanted a big and fancy wedding, that just wasn't us. It was just a small gathering of our families and closest friends. In the end we had decieded on a beautiful barn house in Minnesota where we would legally be husbands. Both of us had planned to have the reception in the same place. Everything had been planned to perfection, no room for mistakes according to our mothers. Both of them had teamed up and there was no room for discussion, they had planned the entire thing with only small words from myself and Michael.

I eyed my reflection in the full length mirror. I looked dashing if I said so myself, I had gone with a simple grey tux with a tail and blue tie. A white rose was pinned to the collar of the suit jacket, it was as close to a wedding dress my mom was getting. I took a relaxing breath, my nerves were sky rocketing. The full extent of what I was about to do hitting me like a tonne of bricks.

When I was younger I had dreamed about getting married to a beautiful girl, but how those dreams change and I find myself about to marry the man I love. The man I knew would be there for me and I would be there for him through anything.

My mom poked her head around the door saying in a soft whisper

"You look so handsome sweetie" she smiled softly "Lets go get you married before I start sobbing about how you've grown"

"Thanks mom, I'm ready to do this" giving her a small smile I walk to the door and hug her.

We both began to make our way to the entrance of the barn arms interlinked. Michael and I had agreed that we both would walk down the aisle with our mom's at our sides because why not?

Michael had wanted to go first down the aisle to watch me come in, it was sweet really. The wedding march counted us in to start walking. This was it. No turning back now. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. My mom and I entered the barn, I tried my hardest not to trip. Everyone's eyes were on us as I scanned the rows. As soon as my eyes connected with his my heart started hammering a tattoo against my ribcage, he gave me a small smile. He wore a suit identical to mine, but the rose was red. I wouldn't pick anyone else to spend my days with.

My mom reached up and gave me a swift kiss on the cheek as I went forward and took his hand leading me towards the altar. He mouthed the words "I love you" as we looked into each others eyes, my reply was instant.

From then on it was all a blur, saying I do, walking back down the aisle hands intertwined as husbands. I was ecstatic and on cloud nine. The reception went by quickly, the first dance was just perfect to See you again. The whole dinner flashed by and before I knew it we were both in the honeymoon suite of a swanky hotel. We were leaving tomorrow for a 2 week honeymoon to the Bahamas.

Tonight it was just us, champagne and a bed if you know what I mean... And the bad thoughts return, if anything they had gotten worse. Michael looked directly into my eyes at he grabbed my tie, pulling me towards him. He planted his lips onto mine, kissing me with so much passion. He was leading me towards the bed, it hits the back of my knees. I fall backwards pulling him on top of me. His fingers travelled downwards towards my belt...

I silently thanked my thoughts that had brought me to him, literally smaking me right in the face, the janitors closet that started everything, all a distant memory.

I was going to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams, and it all starts now...

FIN

Please VOTE&COMMENT

Well this it it *lecries* the end of the Michaels one shot trilogy. I hope this serves them justice.

I would like to thank all my readers, the ones who have been there since the begining of this one shot book, when it was just to annoy my friend, to all who have discovered it later on. I would like to thank you all, without you it wouldn't have gotten to 1k :) The Michaels ship will live on.

I will still continue to update and write one shots, it's just the end of the Michael ones.:'(

Thank you all so much and I'll see you soon,
-batmankilledmycat