Auburn eyes- (Wes&Ky)

Hey guys,
It's been a while hasn't it. More like 2 months. Sorry I've not updated in a while as I've had major writers block and have barely been able to get 2 words out. I worked really hard on this one shot over 2 weeks and my blood, sweat and tears went into it.

Also thanks for 2K reads it wouldn't have reached it without all you guys.

Also I start college tomorrow and have never been excited and as nervous for something in my life.

Anyways, enjoy...

The ever expanding vast barren wasteland in front seemed never ending. Not a sound was to be heard within the desolate landscape except the crunching of the ice beneath the floor, chains rattled as the wheels spun. Coldness nipped at my fingers I cranked up the heater full blast warding off the hypothermia. Spending the weekend home was great, I loved seeing my family again. Some of the memories I made will last a lifetime. It always was magical spending thanksgiving with my family. Seeing everyone again made me a little homesick. It was torturous being away from them constantly after spending 19 years of my life around the same people. Don't get me wrong I loved university, but it feels nice being around people you love and care for.

The beast of the engine around me splutters and spits. Not now. Please not now. The wheels slowly stop turning as the entire car grounds to a halt. This could not be seriously be happening right now. I was only one hour away from Uni and my piece of shit car breaks down smack bang in the middle of nowhere. Well I wouldn't exactly say nowhere but the small town I've been marooned too looks like somewhere that spawns serial killers. The atmosphere was eerie and abandoned. I didn't want to be stuck on the set of the shining. I attempted to turn over the engine but to no avail.

"C'mon. C'mon, turn over you piece of fucking shit!" The engine made a few more groans before going out with a bang, making smoke the colour of charcoal steam out the engine.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE?! Why the fuck does everything happen to me?" I exclaim, punching the steering wheel. Fuck that hurt like a bitch. I let out a steady stream of curse words. I slam my head on the steering wheel in frustration, now I'm sure I gave myself some brain damage. Why do I do such idiotic things? Fuck me. I know what you're thinking, make an orderly queue and grab a number.

My life is hopeless, the battery on my phone had long gone. In short I was screwed. Only I could get myself in these types of situations. Wait. Just wait a fucking minute. That means I have to venture out into the polar conditions of the fucking Antarctic. I'm too young to be neutered, I loved my balls and didn't want them to shrivel up in the harsh conditions. The mere thought made me shift uncomfortably. I guess there's no choice, is there now.

Grabbing my maroon scarf from the passenger seat, wrapping around my neck like a boa constrictor. With some final adjusting to the beanie sat on my head and wiping my glasses free of condensation I reach out and grab the handle pushing the door wide open. I swing my legs over the side and step out onto the frozen landscape. I take in my surroundings, the little town seemed to be void of life. The snow cracked and crunched under the soles of my boots. I was thankful they had grips so I wouldn't fall on my-...

"MOTHERFUCKER!" spouting curses a sailor would be proud of as I land straight on my ass spread eagle in the snow. I was glad no one was around to hear my colourful vocabulary at this point. It was just me, myself and I. I could feel the coldness spreading from limb to limb, the watery-ness of the snow assaulting my butt crack. Damn that was ice cold, never mind my balls what about my asshole. Why couldn't I have worn more thicker pants. My glasses have somehow decided not to stay on my face in my struggle. They had a mind of their own sometimes. I was blind, unable to barely see an inch off my face. Barely being able to move a muscle, my ass hurt like a bitch and not in a way I'd enjoy. Ha-ha my inner subconscious was ever so funny. I'm vaguely aware of a voice in the distance calling out.