Problems

{First time writing.Hope you like it<3}

"JIHU!"

"y-yes"

"what have you cooked?!this food is disgusting!!"

"I-I told you I can't cook"

"How dare you talk back to my mom bitch!"

"bitch?"

"Yes bitch,cook and clean that's what you're supposed to do."

"NO I'M NOT" jihu clenches her fists looking at her cousin dead in the eye

 "I'm supposed to go to school and have a normal life,Unlike this pathetic life where all I do is work for y'all like a fucking servant."

Mrs.khyong gets up from the dining table and slaps jihu,she ends up falling on the floor,she bends down and grabs her hair,jihu desperately tries to free from her grip.

"Where did you find your guts?huh?you don't get to talk in my house,do you realise how much we spend on your upbringing?" 

she tightens the grip on her hair,pulling her locks harshly

jihu groans with the pain tearing up.

"Oh?so you pay?or are you blowing up the money my parents left behind?"jihu says as she is trying to get rid of her aunt's hands.

"You don't get food or water or anything from now on."she says as she lets go of her and rises up.

"Heh!what's new?my parents are the ones paying for your life anyway"she lets out a cold mockingly laugh"NOT YOU OR YOUR JOBLESS SON!"

"JIHU!"her uncle shouts"She's your aunt"

"oh?you remember that we have a relation?aren't you the same person who brutally hit me when you were drunk sir?"

"So you don't like it here miss jihu~?am I right?"asks II-seong satarically.

"I dread living with you monsters."

II-seong(her cousin)walks up to her and grabs her arm pulling her out of the room and out the door,throwing her out of the house.

"then just leave."

Jihu lost her parents when she was ten,her parents had named all their possessions and property after jihu,All her aunts and uncles wanted her custody but Mr.andMrs.Khyong got her custody,they treated her quite well for the first few years, but with time they started seeing her as nothing but a source of fortune,they realised they didn't need to spend on her or care for her,they got her out of school,she was fed on leftovers and whenever she asked for something she was either beaten up or made to starve.They made her work like a servant and always kept her suppressed.She was abused often and from a young age she was vulnerable to torture and violence.Today she finally decided to stop staying suppressed and spoke up and she was thrown out.

It was cold and she was wearing old worn out clothes,shivering from cold and from horror.

@taehyung's place

"Taehyung please stop hurting us!"

"I AM NOT HURTING YOU EOMMA YOU ARE HURTING ME!!"

"Taehyung can't we end this non sense? JUST STOP!!"

"Dad I can't "just stop"!I can't just stop loving him"

"Son you are just confused,he is just a friend to you,trust me I know better"

"NO! You don't"

"We cannot hand the company over to you if you continue being like this"

"BUT WHY DAD?!WHY?"