Family

Taehyung,Jungkook and Jihu go to a carnival.

Jihu looks around her eyes start shining,as she looks at the different rides,various food counters,all the vibrant colours making her heart flutter.

 Taekook and Jihu are matching today.They are wearing the same pair of jeans and white sweatshirt,Jihu is wearing a white cropped hoodie.

"So?Where do we go?"Jungkook asks excitedly.

"Let's go on the roller coaster!!" Taekook look at jihu in surprise.

"Aren't you afraid?" They ask.

Jihu dramatically turns her head towards them,she smirks                                                                                 "The biggest coward reaches there last!" She sprints off in full speed.

Taehyung and jungkook look at each other,and run after her.

"HEYY!WAIT FOR US CHEATER!!"

They had a wild time on the roller coaster but after the ride Taehyung and Jihu got dizzy and nauseous

They had a wild time on the roller coaster but after the ride Taehyung and Jihu got dizzy and nauseous.They collapsed on a bench supporting eachother.Jungkook shakes his head in disappointment looking at their condition.

Taehyung soon recovers.

"Jihu,you okay now?"

"I'll rest a bit more,why don't you both go do something till then?"

"Will you be ok?"

"Yeah yeah,I'll be fine in a while" "You should go"

"Take my phone,call me if you need us." Jungkook offers

Jihu was perfectly okay,she wanted to give taehyung and jungkook some personal time.Since she came into their life they have always been after her,they haven't been getting time for each other.

"ENJOY!!" Jihu shouts.Jungkook looks back at her,smiles and nods,they both hold hands and soon get mixed with the crowd.

Jihu decides to hang around the place.

After a while, A guy approaches her,he was slightly taller than her,maybe older.He had a tattoo on his neck saying 'FUK OFF',He had his eyebrow pierced,He was wearing a single black stud in his ear.He was basically a wannabe punk kinda guy.

"Hello~~"

Jihu turned around,she checked either side,left and right, then pointed to herself. "Me?"

"Yes babe,you."

Jihu cringes at this new given name.

"I think you're mistaken,I'm not the 'babe' you're looking for"

"Fu*k that,Tell me,you here alone?"

Jihu is thinking about what to reply.

"I got my answer." "and I think,A pretty chick like you deserves a man like me"