Beginnings

{{I encourage playing the video}}

Jungkook and Jihu spent the whole day searching for Taehyung.They've checked every cafe,every street,every place where Taehyung could've been.

It's 10 pm now,they are tired,and are returning back home.They are walking quietly,avoiding looking at each other,both of them on the verge of tears.

They pass a small playground on their way.

Creaking of swings catches Jihu's attention.She found a grown man sitting on the swing.She stopped in her pace,Jungkook who was holding her hand was pulled back.He looked towards the playground.Jungkook recognised the man as Taehyung.They looked at each other and stormed in Taehyung's direction.

"TAEHYUNG" they shout in unison

(Taehyung pov)

It was lonely and peaceful.I was slowly swaying back and forth with the breeze,lost in my thoughts.

All of a sudden,I felt the ground trembling,dashing footsteps coming towards me.I heard my name being cried out.I abruptly stopped swinging and stood up.I saw jungkook and jihu racing to me,in a blink of an eye they had me locked in their arms.

After five long minutes,they let go of taehyung.Both jungkook and jihu panting,chilly winds cutting through their faces,making their noses pink and watery.

"I was so scared hyung" Jihu utters

"WHO DOES THIS?" jungkook yelled

Taehyung stood there silently,avoiding eye contact.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's chin up,he slid taehyung's mask down and brushed taehyung's hair off his forehead.He stares into taehyung's red,puffy eyes

"What happened tae?....."

Taehyung's chin starts quivering,droplets tear appear in the corner of his eyes

"Tell me taehyungie....."

"I....I-"

"you what?"

Taehyung narrates the whole incident to them.

Jungkook is furious,he can ignore mr.kim mostly,but not when he hurts taehyung.He digs his nails into his palm.He doesn't react for taehyung's sake.

Jihu is in disbelief,she knows how it feels when circumstances seperate parents and children,The pain must be worse when parents deliberately cut their own child off.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung close to his chest and wraps his arms around him.Taehyung breaks down in Jungkook's arms.Jungkook knows Taehyung's attachment with his parents,he knows how hurt he must be.He rubs tae's back.Jungkook bites his lip trying to stop himself from crying.

His eyes look around for jihu,expecting to see her standing awkwardly in a corner,but he found jihu clutching tae from the back,trying her best to comfort her hyung.

Jungkook gently smiles,he couldn't hold his tears back,he is crying because he knows the universe is being unjust with them,their small family deserves happiness,but the constant suffering doesn't seem to end.