Moondrop x human reader part 1

A/n so i played security breach today and for some reason found moondrop very hot so I thought hey lets make a moondrop lemon book! So here we are! Sorry for misspelling I write on my shitty phone lol anyway y/n means your name and you have big boobs... Sorry but like every book i see y/ns have small boobs but like I wear a double F so like yea anyway lets get into it!

Y/n P.O.V
I was in the car driving Gregory to the fazbear's pizzeria place. I look in the rear view mirror and look at him. "So mind telling me why you want to come here so bad? It's really expensive if you want pizza for your birthday I could have just made you some kid." I say looking back at the road. "No its not about the pizza its the animitronic's! Plus everyone at my school has gone at least once!" He replies looking up at me. "Alright whatever you are the birthday boy" I say pulling into the parking lot. " Now before we go into this gigantic place you need to understand that you HAVE to stat with me if you leave and I do not know where you are you could get kidnapped or hurt or anything!" I say turning around to face him with a serous look on my face. "Yea yea whatever okay. Can we go now?" He says looking at me. I sigh and grab my purse then unbuckle and open & close the door Gregory doing the same I then lock it. Alright time to see what this place is like. I grab Gregory's hand and we walk to the entrance.

Le timeskip

Somehow me and Gregory ended up getting seperated. I was talking with one of the employees when I realized Gregory wasn't sitting at the table eating cake and playing on my phone anymore. I stop and rush over to the table. "Gregory?" I call. I then look around the gigantic cafeteria like room in search of the young boy. Ohgodohgodohgodohgod where is he? He could be anywhere! And this place is about to close!! I desperately try to find him running around the place like a crazy maniac getting weird looks from people but I didn't care I just wanted to find Gregory! After hours upon hours of searching I still could not find him! The place was about to close so people were already leaving but not me I stated behind looking for my nephew frantically soon everyone was out of the building and the speakers said that it was now closing time. Well shit! I thought as I frantically looked more and more this place was HUGE! Ugh where could he be?

Timeskip to when Gregory is at the daycare and shuts off the lights

Gregory's P.O.V
I dont know what I did but the lights shut off then Sunnydrop started freaking out and trying to tear off his head then fell over. Then there emerged moondrop
But right now I was hiding in the playground thing! I look out to see if he is out there and it was clear I crawl out but the second that I do moondrop grabs me "ack" I yelp as he picks me up. "Well hello there! you have been a very..... bad kid" Moondrop says smiling evily. "GREGORY! GREGORY WHERE ARE YOU!?" I hear. "Y y/n?" I say looking up. There on balcony where the slide is was y/n! "AUNTIE AUNTIE!!" I scream struggling against moondrops grip. "Gregory!" She said looking down and seeing me due to my flashlight.

Ooh~ cliff hanger? Welp yal have to wait what will happen next time~