Moon x reader part 5

A/n you waited until moon had to go and take care of the kids and escaped from his room, with difficulty might I add but you made it! You didn't want to leave the humanized robot as you had somehow fallen for him. So you decided to get a job there as a babysitter for babies. 

YOUR POV

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Be- You slam your fist on the alarm as you groan in irritation at the noise hitting your ears causing a slight headache. You groggily open your eyes and yawn. Slowly sitting up and taking the warm f/c cover off your body making the cold air hit your body. You shiver and hesitate to get out of bed but decide to get out anyway.

 As your warm feet make contact with the cold floor you immediately regret your decision. Suddenly a wave of nausea hits you and you feel barf making its way to your throat and you sprint to the bathroom.  Opening the toilet lid and puking the last remnants of your dinner from last night. 

Gagging from the disgusting taste lingering in your mouth you wipe your mouth and slowly stand up still feeling a bit nauseous. You flush the toilet and put the toilet lid back down and go to the sink to wash your hands and face. The water makes contact with your hot skin, and you shiver. Damn I should have left the heat on last night.

 You make your way downstairs and feel your headache worsen and you flinch at the pain.  You grab a bowl and spoon then (favorite cereal) and pour the cereal in the bowl then grab the milk and pour it in also. Putting the spoon in the bowl and taking it to your table, you sit down and start eating.

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ri- I grab my phone swallowing the bite that was in my mouth, answered it then put it up to my ear. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey y/n, how are you feeling?" I hear vanessa's voice on the other side ask.  I smile "a bit better but still like shit" I laugh taking another bite. "Seriously?! You should go to the doctor for that y/n!" Vanessa says laughing. "Imagine if you're pregnant!" She says laughing. I choke on my food. "dOn'T s SaY tHaT!!" I manage out choking.

 She laughs and I start laughing as well. "Nah I haven't had sex in-" I stop remembering the night when moon and me...... "Since- heh I- I've gotta go Ness! Um... See you at work!" I say getting up quickly. "Wha- Hey wait a-" Beep. I hang the phone and put it down. I grab my hair and start breathing heavily. Oh no, nononononononono! I'm pregnant with- NO! No y/n you're just sick... Yeah! J just a little sick...  I gulp and go upstairs to my bathroom closet. Opening it I see the boxes of pads, tampons, toilet paper and a box of pregnancy tests. 

I grab the box with pregnancy tests and sigh looking at them, jeez never thought I'd have to use these! I turn around shutting the closet and take the pregnancy test. I put it on the sink and hold my face in my hands. Please don't be two lines, please don't be two lines, please don't be two lines! I repeat in my head then I grab the test to see......................

cliffhanger becuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz idk