Moondrop x security guard reader

Jesus yal over 1k reads?! Yal good? I didn't think antone would read this crappy thing but here yal are!! Anyway so in this you are a security guard that works on the daycare part. You also work with Vanessa and are looking for Gregory you see on the camera's that the daycares lights are turned off so you assume Gregory must have done it since Sun is scared of the lights out since he turns into moondrop. Anyway here yal go~btw art is mine

Y/n P.O.V
*sigh* Where is that stupid kid? I wonder as I twirl my chair spinning me around. Vanessa told me to stay in the office and watch the cameras because a little boy named Gregory was here and messing with stuff..... I mean what kid would stay overnight!? This place is horrible at night! Also where is this kids parents!? Ugh....... I then stop myself from spinning when I hear the power shut off in the daycare. My eyes widen and I quickly go to the cameras to see sun freaking out on the security desk with a litte boy looking at him I then quickly realize that the kid must be Gregory and he must have turned off the lights for some reason! I quickly jump up knowing that the kid is going to be in danger since Sun is going to turn into Moondrop! I quickly grab my flashlight and run out of my office I quickly make my way to the main area. I quickly walk up the stairs and I see chica? "Chica! Why are you not in your room!?" I quickly ask as she stops and turns around to face me. "Oh! Heh y/n.. I um Vanessa told us... to um help her with finding Gregory? Yeah! She told me if I see him to try and catch him! And I did see him b but he uh disappeared!?" She quickly stuttered out waving her hands and such. I slowly nod my head eyeing her suspiciously "uh huh.... Well I know where he is... He is in the daycare. I'm going there right now.. If you see Vanessa tell her that for me please?" I say walking past her and into the daycare entrance. I already have a pass so I don't need to get one. I open the door and jog quickly to the daycare entrance I quickly run over to the entrance gate but see it is blocked off... Welp guess I have to use the stupid slide. I mumble to myself. I walk over to the slide and hold onto my flashlight and slide down it. I fall into the ball pit with a loud crash and turn on my flashlight so I can see. I quickly rush out of the ball pit and look around for Gregory or Moondrop. "Gregory! I know you are in here! Get out here now! I ain't gonna hurt you kid but he will if you don't come to me now!" I yell out shining my light on one of the playhouses. I then hear laughing behind me and turn around and see Moondrop laughing at what I had said. "Pfft like you being here is going to stop me from punishing him doll!" He chokes out holding his chest as he laughs maniacally. I glare at him. "Moondrop.... How about you help me instead? Look this kid needs to go back home! His parents must be worried sick! Not to mention he has been causing a lot of problems lately! We need him to leave! Alive!" I state as I turn around to walk up to him. He stops laughing and raises an eyebrow at me and smirks. "Pfft you are ridiculous doll.... I ain't gonna kill him... I just wanna play a little....." He smiles mischeviously at me and I roll my eyes. "Your version of 'play a little' isn't something he wants to do I'm sure" I say crossing my arms under my chest. "Hmm well then how are you the judge if that..? After all you have never played any of my games.... *gasp* how about we have you join my little game then you can be the judge of that..~" he purrs in my ear as he grabs my waist and pushes me down. "I'll give a 10 second head start.... Ready? Go!" I try to cut him off but he ignores me and when he says go his eyes glow he then smirks and starts counting down from 10 my eyes widen as I realize he's serious! I need to turn the lights back on before this guy kills us both! I thought as I quickly get up and start running I then get on my hands and knees and climb inside one of the play area's/house things.

To be continued becuz my phone on 1% lol