Moondrop x daycare attendant reader part 2

(so, I think I forgot to mention you are a robot but yeh except you were designed to look more human kinda like ballora also in every story or oneshot the animitronics are kinda like humans. Like they have feelings, can cry, and have privates and can blush. Also Ima have this like a love triangle so Sun loves you but you love Moon and Moon & Sun are like 2 different people but in 1 body in this so yeh)

Y/n P.O.V

After James went home I went to sit on one of the play structures. I sigh and look up at the roof covered in clouds. Ugh great what do I do now? I thought as I realized now there ain't no kids since now we are closed... I'm so boredddd I thought. I sigh (again) and jump off the play structure landing on my feet I look around for a moment and I see Sun finger painting while humming happily. I smile softly and make my way over to him. I sit down next to him and he looks at me. "Hey Y/n! Do you want to paint with me" he asks cheerfully. My smile widens. "Sure! If you don't mind" I reply scooting up to the table and rubbing my finger in the paint and I start painting a picture of Moon. While I was painting I didn't notice Sun had stopped and was watching me paint. He hums cheerfully. "That's really pretty Y/n! Are you going to give it to moon? He asks leaning on my shoulder. I stop for a moment and blush. "Y yeah.... S So that he won't feel lonely... Oh and so he won't chase me around heh" I mumble but loud enough for him to hear. "Oh....." He says softly. He looks disappointed for a moment but returns back to his cheery energized self in a flash. I look at him as he leans away from my shoulder looking to the side. I wipe off the paint from my hand and J smile then go over to him and ruffle his hair. "Hey I'll make you one too okay?" I say smiling at him. He looks up at me then blushes softly and nods rapidly and snuggles into my hand. I then look at the time. 12:28 bout time for Moon to come out. I look back over at Sun. "Hey Sun do want to make some blankets later?" I ask He smiles up at me and nods. I smile as well and the lights start to turn off. Sun stops smiling and hugs me quickly shoving his face in my neck and closing his eyes tightly I hug him back and hold him close stroking his hair softly.  He then turns into moondrop and opens his eyes and pulls away standing up.  He looks around for a moment then looks back at me and tilts his head. I smile up at him "Here Mooni I made something for you!" I say grabbing the picture I painted and handed it to him he looks at it surprised as his face starts to heat up. "I know its not that good but I trie-" I get cut off by him hugging me(again jeez everyone hugging y/n rn) "Thanks y/n! Its pretty but..." He says but then frowns and pulls away he then smirks at me "its not as pretty as you~" He purrs caressing my cheek. I blush softly and look away. I grumble softly and shove my face in his chest. He chuckles softly and hugs me back. "So~ no hide & seek tonight n/n [nick name]" he asks tilting his head and smiling. I stop and look up at him and glare at him. "No" I reply crossing my arms and looking away. " okay okay but then you owe me 2 rounds tomorrow" He says grabbing my waist and putting his chin on my head.

There yal go~