Moon x guard!reader part 3

Flufff
Your pov
I was sleeping on something comfy.. and warm as I snuggle into it I slowly realize their are arms tightly wrapped around my waist and I slowly start to open my eyes. I look up to see Moon? He looks to be asleep? Wait.... how did I get here again? Just then a series of memories flashed through my brain at once and my face heats up. How long have I been out for? I look up to moons face and I stare at him for a moment. "Take picture it'll last longer" Moon cackles opening his eyes to peer down at me. My face turns redder than a tomatoe and I quickly look away. "T that wasn't what I was-" I get cut off by him grabbing my chin and laughing. "Just like you didn't mean to straddle or kiss me?" He purrs stroking my back gently as I look away from him. I pout my face and mumble a quiet "Well if you weren't trying to hurt him that wouldn't have happened!" He blinks and laughs again. Then he turns all serious and squints his eyes smiling at me then pins me against the wall gently, he leans into my ear. "Oh~? But that kiss would have still happened doll~" He purrs. My brows furrow in confusion and I am about to question him but he smashes his lips on mine. My body freezes as electricity goes through my body. My lips tingle and I realize how... warm his lips are for a human animitronic. My eyes widen but slowly relax as I slowly take my hands up his arms to his cheeks. I slowly close my eyes as I try to fight my body from enjoying this but I lose miserably in a matter of seconds. I kiss back gently as he deepens the kiss pushing my head and body against the wall further. He then gently nibbles and licks my lip asking me for entrance. I panic and deny without thinking. He growls and quickly bites my lip sucking on it making me yelp. I taste the metallic liquid as his tongue meets mine. He then explores my mouth to the foolish and we fight for dominance in a war with our tongues. He comes out dominant as he yanks my hair and puts his hand threatenly on my neck as a warning of who is in charge here so I give up, but not without teasingly wrapping my thighs tightly around him and bucking my hips forward though. This earns me a hum in satisfaction however so I growl and grab his hat and throw it. He stops and pulls away looking at me as I smirk. He raises a brow and growls as he looks over to his hat at the other side of the room. I gasp for air as I smirk at him then stick my tongue out which makes him chuckle. He grabs my thighs and gently pushes them off of him before giving me a peck on the lips and going to get his hat. I smirk as I crawl away from him and into the play structures. I hear him turn around and laugh calling my name as I go into the slide and hide there.

Part 4? Maybeeee