Moondrop x Security Guard reader part 2

[Btw he look like how he does in the pic in all of these]

Y/n P.O.V
I start to climb through the play area and look for the generators I hear moondrop laugh. I quickly turn off my flashlight and cover my mouth so I don't make a sound to alarm him. I see the kid right by him. What the hell is that kid doing!? I watch as moondrop picks up Gregory and is about to snap his neck I rush over and knock my body into him and knock him over I jump on top of him [straddling him] I then look at the kid who got dropped who is gasping for air. I watch as he looks at his dead flashlight with panic and my eyes widen I quickly throw him my flashlight and the pass so he can get out of here. I don't care if I can't at least the kid will be safe. He looks back up at me confused. I smile at him as moondrop starts struggling and grabs my hips to try and get me off him. My face starts to heat up and moondrop smirks and flips us over. My eyes widen in panic and I look over at Gregory. "Go! Gregory get out of here! HURRY!!" I yell at him. He stops and his eyes widen. "B but... What about you..!?" He protests getting up. "Ugh kid just go!" I yell out grabbing Moondrops hat and putting up above mine as he goes to reach it so Gregory can escape. He stops and mumbles an I'm sorry and runs towards the door. Moondrop stops and realizes I was only distracting him and growls. He then tries to get up but I grab him. Oh god how do I distract him I start to panic as he starts to pull away I look up at his lips and my eyes widen. Then before he can pull away I smash my lips on his hoping that will distract him long enough for the kid to escape. Surprisingly Moondrop freezes in place. I deepen the kiss and grab his shirt to pull him down closer to my height [lil short y/n] I hear the door open and I open my eyes and turn them to fave the door and see the kid climb into freddy. My heart beat starts to go back to its normal pace as the door closes however that was short lived as Moondrop comes back to his senses and growls he then pushes me tl the ground harshly. "RULEBREAKER!! RULEBREAKER!! T THATS CHEATING!!"He yells out flustered. My eyes widen as the realization hit me. I I am stuck in here now! WITH NO LIGHT!! AND NO WAY TO ESCAPE!! I I AM DONE FOR!! I thought as I try to back away but he just keeps getting closer. I then get cornered against the back of the play area wall thing. My eyes widen more and my heart starts to beat really fast. I start to panic and my breathing becomes unstable as he steps closer I start to feel tears fall down my face as I look up at him with fear and close my eyes expecting the worst. I shut them close and put my hands up but I feel nothing. Until I feel him sit down on his knees in front of me and grab my hands. He then pulls me towards him and hugs me and holds me close to him my face on his shoulder. He then turns me around and puts his arm around my waist and puts his face in the crook of my neck and nuzzling it. I open my eyes in shock... W why didn't he kill me? I blink slowly as my face heats up I slowly put my hand on the arm that is holding my waist. My heart starts to calm down as my panic disappears. He slowly raises his head and puts it on my shoulder. I slowly turn my head so that I'm leaning against him more. I close my eyes and start to get comfy. "You know what..? I'm tired... I think we can play a different game for right now..... Right doll?" He mumbles closing his eyes and nuzzles my cheek. I blush and slowly nod. "W what g game..?" I ask cautiously. He hums and replies with kissing my cheek. "A game where I just hold you close.... After all.. I don't think you will disagree with me. After all look what you did earlier~ First straddling me then... Kissing me?~ you were practically asking for this to happen." He says smirking at me as I become flustered. I'm sure I was a tomato honestly.. "S shut up... That wasn't my intention! I I was just trying to d distract you-" I try to argue but he just kisses my neck and says uh huh with a sarcastic tone. "yea yea whatever you say doll... Let's just go to sleep... I'm tired.... That kid can run really fast... And he makes a huge mess too..." He tiredly says. I hum in response and turn around to face him he raises a brow as I lay on his chest and close my eyes. He picks me up and scoots to where he was against the wall and puts his head on mine and smiles as he also closes his eyes. We then both fall asleep cuddling each other forgetting about everything else.

There yal go~ And thank you guys so so much for over 1k reads! I love yal and don't worry ima make more of these! Bye see yal next time~