Sweet but psycho NR

Natasha: 37
Yelena: 27
Y/n: 18
Wanda: 16
Daisy: 19
Mj: 18
Kate: 17
————————————

No one's pov

Whenever someone hears the name Y/n Romanoff, they instantly think of the girl that looks beautiful, just like her mother Natasha Romanoff. But really, she is beautiful. But no one but the Avengers and her Ex-Girlfriends know about her. She is a heartbreaker, she'll use someone to the point that they'll love her so hard, she breaks her heart for good. The problem is, she doesn't care how hard they hurt. She loves it.

Wanda Maximoff, she dated Y/n for 5 years until she found out that Y/n was cheating on her with Liz from her school. Wanda found them having sex together. The thing is, Y/n planned for this to happen. She wanted Wanda to find her.

Daisy Johnson, she dated Y/n for 3 years. Y/n broke her heart by simply saying she ran out of love for her. Truth is, Y/n never really loved Daisy. Once Daisy found that out, she was even more heartbroken, because she did truly love Y/n.

Michelle Jones, or Mj. She dated Y/n for 1 year and 3 months. She found out from Peter that she was using her to find out who Spider-Man is. Peter heard Y/n talking to Liz saying that. Y/n being trained by her mom and aunt, knew that Peter was there. That's why she said it.

There all still in love with Y/n, but there's a new person in town that has Y/n's eyes. Kate Bishop, the newest Avenger. She doesn't know really what Y/n is capable of with her "love". She doesn't know that Y/n Romanoff is a player. The thing with Y/n playing with people's feeling are, she doesn't care. She loves to she people in pain. Yelena and Natasha are the only ones who can see that Y/n doesn't love someone. They trained her, so of course.

"So, can you guys tell something's about Y/n. You all are kinda close to her, and her mom and aunt are too protective of her." Kate asked Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Daisy and Mj. "Not protective of her, of others." Pietro mumbled to himself. "Sorry, Pietro what did you say?" "Nothing." Pietro lied and looked at his younger sister.

Well she's." Wanda started. "Oh, she's sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho. At night she's screamin' "I'm- ma- ma- ma- ma my mind." Bucky said to Kate who looked at him weird. "What?-" "Oh, she's hot but a psycho. So left but she's right, though. At night she's screamin' "I'm- ma- ma- ma- ma my mind." Pietro continued. "What do you mean by that?" Kate asked the two confused.

"Grab a cop gun" kinda crazy." Daisy stated as she remembered when Y/n did that to "protect" her and herself. "She's poison but tasty." Wanda said remembering all the times Y/n was rude but good in bed. "Yeah, people say "Run don't walk away." Mj finished as she remembered when Liz said those words when Y/n first walked into there school. "What do you all mean by that?" Kate looked at all of them confused.

"She's a player. She dates you to break your heart. She loves to see people in pain." Bucky said in a warning tone towards Kate. "She broke Wanda's heart by cheating on her with Liz. They had sex and Wanda caught them." Pietro said looking at Wanda. "She used me to find Spider-Man." Mj told Kate. "And she told me she ran out of love, then I found out she never really loved me." Daisy spoke last.  Kate looked at the 3 girls shocked. "No, no. Y/n Romanoff wouldn't do that. She's a nice person." Kate said, defending someone who wasn't even her girlfriend. "That's the thing. She's so good at making people believe something she wants. You wouldn't even know it's a lie." Pietro said as him and Wanda met at the battle of Ultron.

"So, to save yourself from the embarrassment, don't date her. It's that simple." Daisy told Kate in a stern tone. "I can't, I love her." Kate pleated. "That's the thing, you do. She doesn't. No matter what you do to make her love you, she really doesn't. She loves to see people in pain, and that's her specialty. " Wanda yelled at her.