"Clint!?" NR

Natasha: 37 I'm sorry but in this one Natasha went splat, I promise it's the only one that has her death
Kate: 22
Y/n: 21
Clint: 53
---------------------------------------------------------

Kate's Pov

Once I arrived at my moms penthouse she owns thanks to Bishop Security, she almost immediately found me. Basically she lectured me about destroying the clock tower (it was a bell tower) she let me go. But without stopping my credit card and making me go to this stupid party.

I was standing in the kitchen looking where my mom and Jack just stood before someone's voice broke me out of my trance. "Merry early Christmas." They said, I knew that voice to well, my girlfriends Y/n, Y/n Romanoff. "Y/NN!" I yelled in what she clams, a cute tone. 

I jumped in her arms before kissing her on the lips, making out. After a couple of minutes, we separated. "I missed you." I whispered to her. She's been gone for a while. She's still trying to get over her mothers death and her aunts disappearing from the snap.

She hates to admit it, but she blames Clint Barton for her moms death. She knows he didn't kill her, just something in her says he did. No matter what you can't change her mind, she barely will talk about him.

She finally put me back on the ground before looking up at me. She's a little shorter than me but she loves it. "I missed you too baby. Now, as much time as I would love to have with you, you better go change and head to that party. I'll meet you there okay?" She asked me, I nodded my head before stealing a couple of kisses from her.

That's something she learned from her mother, to never disappoint someone. And that someone is my mom. After she left the penthouse, I got dressed in a all black suit, I knew it would be a turn on for Y/n, so why not tease her. Also to make my mom even madder.

Once I arrived at the party, I instantly couldn't find Y/n, I'm guessing she drinking as she is pure Russian. As I was watching my mom and Jack interact, I was interrupted. "I-" "I'm not a waitress." I told the man. I learned that he was Armond the III, of at least seven.

We were talking about my mom getting married to Jack, Y/n finally found me. She was in a all black dress, without straps and her red hair in a braid. She of course was holding a glass of champagne. "There you are babe." I said as I pulled Y/n closer to me. "This the little girlfriend?" Armond asked.

I stopped Y/n from killing him, somehow. "Well I'm going to go, have a nice evening you both." He said before leaving with Armond the 7th. "I'm going to go so you can go talk to-" "No, no, no Y/n stay babe don't leave please." I begged her. "I'll meet you back at the apartment. Alright. Go talk to your mom, I love you." She said before trying to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a kiss. "I love you." She said once again, before leaving for real. "I love you too." I shouted out to her. I sighed as I watched her walk out of the building. Great, it's time to talk to my mom.

After I talked to my mom, fought the people in the basement after following Jack, found Armond the III dead, rescued a dog, fought the people in the basement again (kinda), I was walking home with my favorite Avenger. I was screaming on the inside, but I was playing it cool.

As I  unlocked my apartment door, I heard the tv upstairs playing. So that means Y/n is ethier asleep or reading something. I let the dog in and it instantly laid down. I let Clint in and then closed the door as I walked in. "Babe is that you-" Y/n started as she came down the stairs, but as soon as she saw Clint and I, she froze.

"Y/n!?" "Clint!?" They both said at the same time.  "Babe why are you wearing that suit." Y/n asked as she came down the stairs. She didn't dare look at Clint. I knew what she was thinking of him. "She was just about to go take it off, so then I can leave." Clint told her.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Y/n agreed with Clint. I ran up the stairs saying something's about Clint as I left Y/n with Clint. I heard them arguing about something but I didn't mind, I knew something was going to happen as soon as they saw each other.

As soon as I gave Clint the suit, he said goodbye and left. Y/n sat in one of the chairs in the dinning room before calling someone. I couldn't really hear as she was more of whispering, but it sounded like "I found him, he's in New York." Was she ratting out Clint to someone?