New Student YB PT 3

Yelena: 32
Peter: 16
Kate: 16
MJ: 16
Ned: 16
Y/n: 17
(Also I love Maddy from Euphoria so she's going to be here)
----------------------------

Kate's Pov

Thankfully I covered the bruise so my mom didn't find out. But now, I'm at school, hoping I won't see Y/n. I walked into 1st period and saw Y/n sitting in the seat she was in yesterday when she showed up. I saw her face for only a couple of seconds, but it looked like she was crying. Even though I don't want to talk to her, I want to know where she is from. Because that accent is nowhere near or in America.

I was working on the paper that the teacher gave us, in the corner of my eye I could see Y/n somewhat struggling. It looked like she couldn't read, nor write.

Y/n's Pov

FUCK! I learned to speak English, and somewhat how to read English in the Red Room, but not much. This is why I hate language arts. I can't write in English, only Russian. As much as I wanted to try to read it in Russian, I couldn't because then everyone would know I'm really not from America, nor New York. "Do you need help?" I heard someone ask me. I turned my head and saw the new girl, so she must've asked. "I um, I-" "You don't have to say yes. It doesn't matter to me." She said, I never heard anyone say "It doesn't matter", Dreykov said everything mattered and we killed to protect each other.

"Yeah, I kinda do need help." The girl started helping me, luckily Dreykov taught us to act like an 'A list' celebrity, so I acted like I knew what she was saying. But I didn't really. Finally class ended, I was the first to get out, I waited by the door, hoping I could get the girl. I saw the familiar, black haired, tall girl walk out of the room. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the janitor's closet.

"What the hell!?" She said once I closed the door. I made sure the door was locked before turning on the light. "Y/n?" The girl asked. "Kate Bishop." I said with my accent. "Wow, that accent comes and goes." (WANDAVISON) I made sure the door was locked once again before I spoke more softly. "Look, I'm not playing. Did you tell anyone about last night? I'm not joking Kate." "What, is this a life of death situation?" Kate joked.

"Yes, yes it can be. Look Kate, I swear if you tell anyone about this. You're dead, I swear. I'm not from here. I'm not from America, I'm from Russia, born and raised. Okay, it's not the simple, "Oh my parents had to move to America", no, I was- I was born in a place called the Red Room. They trained a lot of girls to become assassins, to kill people. They would make us fight each other and the loser, we would have to kill. They were looking for perfection." I told Kate.

"Okay, this isn't a joke. One simple mistake, you're dead. I never got to live a life without being controlled, because we were mind controlled." I conutined. Once I stopped talking, Kate started laughing. "Ok, I understand you live with the 'Avengers' but that was the worst story ever." I could feel the anger in me start to rise. I grabbed her by her collar and slammed her back into the wall while covering her mouth.

"You may be new here, new girl. But no one, and I mean no one, disrespects me no matter what. And that wasn't a story, that was my life. And if I find out that anyone hears about what I told you, you're dead in a second." I said in my accent before letting her go, I unlocked that door and walked out. I walked towards my second period class and sat in my chair, the back.

Kate's Pov

I was shocked, I didn't think she could get this ageress this fast, actually that's a lie. I had to take a minute to calm myself down from her anger before walking out. I made sure to look at my camera and to see if I looked fine.

I was walking towards 5th period and almost everyone was giving me weird looks or whispering in the hallways. Next thing I know someone walked up to me. "Hey Kate? How long have you been fucking Y/n Belova?" They asked. I looked at them confused. "Wha- What? What are you talking about?" "Oh well, I saw Y/n walk out of the janitor's closet and then like a minute later you walked out looking at your camera fixing yourself."