New student YB

Yelena: 32
Peter: 16
Kate: 16
MJ: 16
Ned: 16
Y/n: 17
(Also I love Maddy from Euphoria so she's going to be here)
----------------------------

Kate's Pov

I walked into my new High School, my mom and I had to move locations for her work. Bishop Security of course. I went towards the office. "Hi, you must be Kate? I'm Peter." A boy with brown hair said. "Yeah, I'm uh Kate. Nice to meet you." "Great, um let's get onto the tour before 1st period." He said before opening the door for us to walk out.

As we walked around I somewhat listened to what he said, I saw a lot of students at their lockers getting ready, none of them seemed interesting, until I saw a blonde. She was at a locker laughing at what someone, I'm guessing was her friend, said. "Who's that?" I asked Peter, pointing at the mysterious girl. Peter turned to look at me, then to where I was pointing. I saw his eyes wide until he turned back to me.

"You don't want to talk to her, that's Y/n Belova. Her mother is Yelena Belova and Aunt is Natasha Romanoff. She's a troublemaker, getting into fights, she's one of them who does drugs and stuff. Just stay away from her, don't and I mean DO NOT get on her bad side." Just as soon as Peter said the last sentence, the bell rang.

Peter and I had the same 1st period so I just followed him. 10 minutes into class, the door opened and Y/n walked in with a random girl, holding her hand. "Ms. Belova you're late, class started 10 minutes ago. And you, Ms. Perez, aren't supposed to be here. You both better have not had sex in the girls bathroom again." The teacher said, wait did she just say that Y/n and that girl have had sex in the bathroom before.

Yeah, no thank you. "I can read a clock Ms. Smith. And no, we didn't have sex, I think your just horny and your husband doesn't have a good dick to fuck." Y/n said back. I looked at the teacher, who looked pissed. "OUT NOW!" She yelled at Y/n. I saw her roll her eyes before grabbing the other girl's hand and walking out of class.

Once 1st and 2nd period ended, Peter and I were walking towards our lockers when we saw the girl that Y/n was with. She looked like she was limping a little as she walked. "Hey Peter, and a girl I don't know? Peter, did you get a girlfriend and not tell me?" A random girl with brown curly hair said.

"No, this is the new student. Her name is Kate Bishop." "Michelle Jones, but call me MJ." She introduced herself. "So has she met Y/n yet?" MJ asked as we walked to 3rd period. "Yeah, 1st period she was last and was with Maddy so Ms. Smith said they had better not had have sex in the bathroom again. Y/n said someone and had to leave." Peter explained.

As we were walking we heard a loud bang, I turned around and saw Y/n holding a kid by the collar as his back was on a locker. "You little shit! What did you say about me!?" Y/n yelled in his face. "I said you are a little spoiled bitch who gets what she wants." The boy said. Next thing you know, Y/n and the kid are throwing punches at each other. I saw people filming the fight while others were trying to avoid it, which Peter and MJ were. I wasn't, I wanted to help the kid but it'll just get worse.

"Y/N BELOVA AND ANDREW GARCIA, MY OFFICE NOW!" The principal said once people got them apart. Once the both got separated, I got a good look at Y/n, she looked like she didn't get touched at all, while "Andrew" had a bloody nose and temple. "And that's why you don't want to get in her way." Peter said as he got me to start walking. I turned around quickly and saw Y/n chuckle slightly before wiping the little blood on her lip.

It was around 1 o'clock in the morning and I still couldn't go to sleep, so I decided that I was going to go on a quick walk. I left a note for my mom before I slipped on a jacket and left the house. As I was walking, I passed an alleyway. "What do you want, Belova?" I heard someone whisper. "Anything you have, I don't care. Just tell me how much." "I got a big bag of weed and a little amount of cocaine." The first voice said. "How much for both?" The second voice said. "350." The dealer said.

I heard footsteps as someone walked out of the alleyway slowly. "I know someone is there, so you might as well stop hiding." The second voice said again. I tried to walk away but stepped on what I am guessing is broken glass. "Shit." I said as I heard someone step behind me. "Turn around slowly and put your hands up." I heard the person say.

I followed their orders to be met with a gun in my face. I recognized the person, it was Y/n. That's  why the dealer said Belova. "Y/n, please put the gun down, I'm not going to do anything." I told her. "Ha, your funny new girl. But, how about no." She said with an accent? Not British, definitely not New York. The accent is definitely from out of the country. I felt a strong force on my head before stumbling back as I heard footsteps run.

"Shit." I said as I looked at my reflection in the mirror of my room. They're was already a bruise forming on my cheek and I have school in 3 hours. My mom is going to wake me up in 2 hours, how am I going to cover this.

A/n first off, HAPPY PRIDE!!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 Also, here you ho I'm trying to update stuff but I'm still writing chapters and stuff