"Clint!?" Pt 2 NR

Natasha: 37 I'm sorry but in this one Natasha went splat, I promise it's the only one that has her death
Kate: 22
Y/n: 21
Clint: 53
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n' Pov

As soon as I saw Clint standing in Kate's apartment, I froze. Memories of him telling everyone including me, saying mom was dead. I know he's going to try and convince me by saying he didn't kill her. I know that he didn't, it's just something tells me to not believe him.

I watched him interact with kate. I know Clint is her favorite Avenger and all, but it's going to hurt her more when I rat out Clint to Aunt Yelena. And when we go and kill him. As Kate ran up the stairs, she "whispered" some stuff about meeting Clint and whatever. "Y/n look-" Clint started until I cut him off. "I don't want to hear it, okay? No matter what you say will not make me change my mind. In my mind, you killed her. I'm sorry." I told him before Kate came back.

She walked over to me in the kitchen and gave me a kiss on the lips a couple of times. "So this is the lover girl you told everyone about?" Clint asked the both of us. I lifted Kate's shirt a little and put my hand on her stomach, feeling her abs.

"Yep, I'm surprised Tony didn't search her up." I said joking as I know that would be something he would do. "Well I don't want to bother you two that much anymore. So I'll leave, Y/n I hope we can get back on terms." He told us before leaving.

I kissed Kate's lips a couple of times, she wanted to make out but I pulled away from her. I heard her whimper as I sat down in one of the chairs in the dining room. I pulled out my phone and called Aunt Yelena. "You better have some good news my favorite niece." She said once she answered the phone. "I found him, he's in New York." I told her.

There was a little silence before she spoke again. "That's great, send me your location and we'll figure everything out there. Alright?" "Да" I said before she hung up. I put my phone on the table before I sighed. This is going to hurt Kate a lot. I sent her my location and told her she can come over when Kate isn't here.

"Who was that?" Kate asked as I got up and walked towards her. She doesn't know about Yelena being mom's sister. Actually she doesn't know mom has a sister. "I just was catching up with Wanda, making sure she was alright and stuff." I lied to her.

In the matter of 3 days, Kate got caught after falling through the sunroom of the 'Track Suit Mafia's' building, and was caught up with the 'Track Suit's', which led to her apartment being burnt down. Today is also the say were Aunt Yelena is going to attack and talk to Kate as she's on a mission with Clint.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Aunt Yelena asked as we both sat down. "Well I don't get a "Hi my favorite niece. Thank you for finding Clint so we can kill him." Also, where's my hug? We haven't seen each other in 5 years.' I said to her. She got up and hugged me, giving me some soft kisses on my head. I melted into her touch.

Basically how the plan goes is, Aunt Yelena is going to sneak up on Clint and Kate, attack really only Clint. Then come back and meet me at Kate's apartment where we'll wait for Kate to get back. This is going to really be fun.

It was around 10ish o'clock when I heard footsteps near the stairs. I put my hand above my gun until I noticed it was Aunt Yelena. "Can we make some food? I'm starving." She said as she climbed from the window. "Have you ever heard of a door? I think there's some Mac and Cheese in one of the cabinets." I told her. She went through the cabinets until she found something edible.

"Kate just texted me, around 5 more minutes and she'll be home." I informed Yelena. She nodded her head as she was reading instructions for whatever she was making. Around 3 minutes later I heard "I'm done making food." Then around 2 minutes later I heard keys outside of the door. "Hide." I whispered to Aunt Yelena. She quickly ran over to me and hid next to me. We watched as Kate looked around the burnt apartment.

"Kate Bishop." Aunt Yelena said out loud. Kate threw the closet thing near her, which was hot sauce. Aunt Yelena caught it with one hand as I walked out of the dark. "Y/nn? What are you doing with her? She just tried to murder me and Clint and break into our apartment."

"I did not try to kill you. A, I put you on a wire to remove an obstacle. B, I didn't not break anything. I am way too talented for that. And C, stop being so defensive. You're so hostile. We're not going to hurt you. We promise. We don't have any weapons on us. Okay, I take that back. We don't have any weapons currently in our hands. That's a lie also." Aunt Lena said. "Come on Kate, take a fork. Eat. Eat. You do say it's good for you." I started to zone out as Aunt Lena and Kate talked until I heard this.

"Are you in New York to talk to Clint? Is that why you're here?" Kate asked. "No. No, no, no. We're here to kill him." Aunt Lena told her. "W-What. Y/n is this who you ratted Clint to the other night?" Kate asked scared for Clint. "I have a question for you. What is it? Why do you risk your life for him, Clint Barton?" Yelena asked.

"How has everybody forgiven him for his past?" I said. "He saved the world and you know that." Kate answered my question looking at me. "No! My sister saved the world. Her mother saved the world.  Natasha Romanoff, she saved the world." Yelena shouted. Kate looked at the both of us surprised. "Stop pretending like you're not surprised babe. It does not look cool." I said to her.

"You're really Natasha's sister? That means she's your Aunt. Wow. I did not see that coming. Thank god I didn't kill you up there." Kate said, I zoned out once again before Yelena shouted about mom again. "My sister is gone because of him. Her mother is gone because of him. She's gone. Is she collateral damage?"

Once again I zoned out as they talked until Aunt Yelena stood up. "So... Where is he?" Aunt Yelena asked. "I don't know." Kate said. "Okay." I said as I stood up. "Thank you for the girls' night, truly." Aunt Yelena said as we walked towards the window. "Oh. And, Kate Bishop, do not get in our way again." Aunt Yelena threatened.

"Wait babe!" Kate shouted to me. "If you leave with her, we're done. That's it. It's either me or her." She said. I could feel Aunt Yelena's eyes on me. "No, it's either you, or my mom. And Kate, you can tell your mom the next time you see her, that were broken up." That's the last thing she heard before Yelena and I jumped out the window.