Cuddled YB

(Short chapter)
Yelena: 27
Natasha: 37
Y/n: 16
Wanda: 21
*Yelena is your blood sister again*
--------------------------------------------

No Ones Pov

Y/n Belova's comfort is physically touch. Ever since Yelena and her had gotten out of the Red Room, she made a strong connection with the young red head known as Wanda Maximoff. A little while after them knowing each other, they started dating.

Y/n dosen't like the idea of sex because of what Dreykov has done to her, so Wanda and Y/n agreed on a platonic relationship. Since Y/n's comfort is physically touch and she doesn't like sex, Wanda and Y/n tened to have naked cuddles. It took awhile for Y/n to be comfortable with that, because of her scars and everything. But Wanda made her comfortable with herself, well halfway comfortable.

"Y/n! You need to get up!" Yelena said, opening the door of Wanda and Y/n's shared room. She didn't know, but they were having naked cuddles, she thought they just had sex. "What the fuck! My room now!" Yelena demanded, making Y/n flinch from the tone of her voice. Yelena closed the door, leaving for her room. Y/n quickly followed her sister's orders, making herself have flashbacks of doing something wrong in the Red Room.

"Baby, calm down. I'm sure Yelena will understand if we tell her." Wanda said, trying to calm down Y/n. "No, it not just Yelena, it also Natasha." She said, her accent coming out very much. Once the two were dressed they walked to Yelena's room, walking very quickly. "Babe, slow down please." Wanda begged Y/n.

Once they arrived at Yelena's room, Y/n knocked on her door. "Come in." She opened the door and saw two scary, very mad Russians. "Sit." Natasha demanded. The young girls sat down on Yelena's bed, not daring to look in any of their eyes.

"So, Wanda. Why were you naked in my sister's bed? Actually, why were you both naked?" Yelena asked. "Ley ley, it not why you think it is. We were just cuddling." Y/n said, trying to defend the two. "No you weren't, did you lie to Nat and I saying you didn't like sex? That wasn't cuddling Y/n, first your too young to have sex and second, Wanda is 5 years older than you. Don't even try to lie to us." Yelena said yelling at Y/n.

"Stop! All of you stop! Y/n and I weren't having sex, you both know she doesn't like that. And you both also know her comfort is physically touch. Have you ever heard of naked cuddles? We didn't have sex, we were cuddling naked." Wanda said, trying to convince the two siblings.

Natasha looked at Yelena with a stern look. Yelena sighed before she rubbed her forehead. "Alright, since your not lying we'll let you go, but not sex please." Yelena said, begging the two. They both nodded their heads, Natasha waved her hand at them, telling them to leave.