Entry 1:

Water.

Y/n was drowning in never ending brink of death, as water filled half her lungs and swallow her whole. She couldn't breathe: nor can she see, as the liquid block her sight to glimpse the light that died down with her failures.

Water was something so peaceful yet have the arms that grope your organs to embers.  As the liquid crashes in your lungs and as the skin transform to a blue yet glistering diamond. Water was deadly, peaceful and bloodcurdling.

And as Y/n choose to flap her arms, scratch the shell of her muscle until the water that surrounds her turned red. She stopped, and feel the liquid rise in her throat: overspilling in her mouth and she died.

Just like that she felt lifeless.

"Y/n...."

"Oi y/n...."

"Y/n!" a slap push out the none existing water out of her system as she shoot back up in a speed that frightened the gods.

Y/n's throat was burning, like flames dance around the bile of her saliva. She wasn't drowning in water, rather the air that she breathed. She coughed and urge to spew out her organs.

"The heck is wrong with you?" A voice laced in concern filled her ears. Turning slightly, she was met with pair of warm brown eyes- that seemed to be glowing with the golden rays of the sun. Reflecting the emotion that wreck the ships in the seas.

Aliya: or what Y/n calls her "aya" a noirette woman in her late 30's that was the reincarnation of god: or what y/n believes to be. A woman that acts carefree despite her age, young looking with golden honey like skin that complimented her voluptuous body.

Shaking out the nonsense of her thoughts and touching her aching stomach, y/n smiled apologetically: that even fool the god made creation in front of her.

"I'm fine, just dizzy that's all"

'Lies, You were drowning just a minute ago. Yet you choose to reassure her and pretend that nothing happened.'

"I was to inform you of what boss said, you can go now I'll handle the new books that arrived."

Just in time when the clock dings 9, signalling that darkness again had claimed the world and covered it in dark sheets of sleep.

Y/n nodded her head, still clutching her stomach she turned to tidy up her things: putting them back in her bag and cleaning the table that she worked on.

"Then I'll be going now, take care Aliya-san" she bowed, earning a smile from the woman.

Walking out the bookstore that she works at, The 23 year old watch as the city lights lit up and touch every corner of each tall buildings that reach the horizon. She observes as she walks how the snowflakes fall and clump in piles of cold icy powder.

Y/n begin to lost track of her train of thoughts as she once again feel the essence of the water that drowned her. It stuck on her lungs, hugging it tightly not wanting to let go or evaporate.

Or was it even real? Was there really water that almost unaturally killed a part of her?

Grumbling, y/n kick a enlarging pile of snow with her boots, watching as it melts on the pavement she stands on.

How fascinating.

And she was knocked out of air, as a body collide into her own: harshly hitting the water in her lungs as both of them fall in the pile of ice.

"I'm so sorry!"

She scowled, glancing by to met the body of her suspect:

And one a second time, her lungs were filled with water, but this time it was not drowningly hurtful and lonely rather it got snatch in the hands of this handsome man.

Black fluffy hair that share the shade of the night and eyes filled with kindness that compared with the warm lights of christmas.

This man, was beautiful.

She did not drown in the waves of water but in the presense of this man that seem too good to be true.

The man hastily stands up, dusting the snow that stayed on his coat and helping her up.

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking were i was going " he sheepishly said, scratching his nape. And pink hues swayed in his cheek out of embarasment.

Y/n shook her head then tidy up her coat.

"It was no problem, I wasn't looking either so it's really not your fault" she said, cluthing the bag that almost stray away from her shoulder blades.

"Nice to met you-" his words where rudely interupted by a cellphone ring, he look at her and bowed before dashing off the snowing city and his figure faded into nothing. Leaving the illuminating lights of the night lonely and the snow plain.

"Nice to meet you too.....?"

And so water evaporated along with the snow and the failures she felt on that day.