Entry 6:

Note to self:

I have been feeling alright now:

Gasping for air is way more easier: drowning however won't go away. It became a daily routine but the water is denser and shallow.

Christmas is still far away yet I can't help but doubt the feelings it brings, for now atleast i am excited. I have decided to decorate my apartment to blend in with the joyful holiday.

Me and shinichiro had been going out Everyday for lunch now, even sometimes
taking a stroll on the park. He introduce me properly to his siblings, the blond one: emma. Such a sweet girl.

Then there's this boy: baji, he was not related to them i can tell because he's reckless and uhh "unique" you can say.

They're a big and happy family: blood or not. They are all like peas in a pod, similar but different and I'm glad I all met them.

-y/n"

Alas the cries of the sky cease, birthing the tears of snow that flowed below the land. Upcoming the helm that hades bestowed to paint the sky of black.

Nevertheless of how cold and vengeful the winter frost occured, the warming lights of houses and people thaw away every ounce of ice.

So night can rule and shine the building that hold stars in it's arm.

Despite how the night prevented the eyes to grasp the vision it served, Y/n adored the moon and the lies that lied within the dark.

And as she bath in pixiedust and drank the blood of Dawn. She strolled the streets searching for solace.

Listening to the sound of eager children and drunken songs, like barbs of the night. Her booted feet strut the passage to where she falls.

For christmas is a holiday to spend with families, so how will she enjoy the peace it brings when she is alone. Maybe yes she do have friends but alas, she was to afraid to burden them with her shackles.

Now she seeks comfort in her language, one only she understand. Travelling away from the radius of people and to a place she can hide.

But It was the dead of night, the patrol of artemis. The ticking of clock that chimes at the top. So it was not hard for her to find a place to enjoy.

She found her feet stopped in a familiar park, with familiar memories.

"Hmm" y/n hummed. Bringing her own packed meal that dangle in her forearm. Looking for a place to seat. She ventured in one of the benches, firstly, cleaning and dusting the snow off. Ensuring not to get herself anymore colder.

She place her food, consisting of a few pieces of sandwiches, a cup of ramen, and a thermos. She then opened the ramen, pouring the steaming water and waiting for it to cook as she bit in one of the sandwiches.

Chewing the food that explodes tasteful flavors in her mouth, she glance around the place for something to entertain. However, it was night and no other than the clunking of stores closing and the speeding burst of transportations filled the void.

So she sat, alone.

Not really bothered by that, she opened the cooked ramen and slurped it all. Enjoying the way for the heat spread in her veins and stomach. Shooing away the curses of cold.

a ting caught her attention, looking at her screen phone she looked at the message from the one and only shinichiro.

From
Shinichiro:

"Hey! I see you're still awake, I'm not gonna scold you this time but please remember to sleep well and take care of yourself. Enjoy your time ^_^"

'How sweet' y/n thought

Shinichiro you are kind, and how kind you are made the sky cry and the mountains move. And y/n was truly grateful to be with someone as kind as him.

Even go further as to message her in the dead of night to remind her of how much he cared. How nice! It was warm.

She like how much warm he brings her.

From
y/n:

"Go to sleep dumbass! But thank you anyways, you should focus on taking care of yourself. Also meet me tomorrow at the park we hang out, I want to give you something."

She replied to the message, after that she didn't wait for any more replies. Hoping that shinichiro is now asleep as she wanted.

She looked at the sky and sigh. How lovely was the feeling of wantment and warmth. She could continue to sleep in the joy that he brings, that all of them bring. And maybe rock her conscious to death in their arms.

So she hummed, and eat along the night. Fully appreciating the moment. Just her for tonight, only her and the drowning water.

Maybe a day of self love was enough for her before christmas.