Entry 7:

Note to self:

Try to socialize a bit, after all the pass weeks you seem to be more awkward and stiff. I wish to keep it that way but it's disgusting to act like that if i want to talk to someone.

My health is doing fine, no single bubbling or mumbling of water in my body but I can't approve that all of it is drained.

Shinichiro, I don't know what he is or who he is. But he is curse.

He's handsome, funny, caring and kind. Is it even possible for a human being to have those characteristics? By far he is the only one.

I don't understand why is he being kind to me, he often buys me lunch and snack as well as visiting me to hang out. Am i really that lonely? But perhaps, I like his company a lot.

Shinichiro sano, He's something: how do i describe this- He is like a burst of acid that glide down your throat or maybe sometimes a fresh fields of summer. A caffeine in your nerves.

I like him.

also, merry christmas. Enjoy yourself for today <3

- "Y/n

Maybe it was something in the coldness that wrap in her mind or maybe it was the sound of icy breaths in the air. But for sure, Winter is an indescribable phenomenon.

A lot of people often compete winter to summer. But how can you compete a season of both great differences. Both valuable and compliment each wonderfully.

Back to the beginning, Although summer was y/n's favorite in her eyes a moment back in time. It was now replace by the chilling frost of winter.

And maybe not a man of snow but a man she appreciate made it all a little bit better.

The dance of morning pass the horizon, as yellow and blue overtake heavens, like golden hues shimmer and pass through the homes of many.

Oh how busy it was, for the day of christmas.

And so children kiss their mothers and laugh with their fathers, as lovers hold hand like it was the ending. Or how the leaves flow and sing along the carols of people.

Gifts stack upon stack under the tree with the seductive aroma of foods that swayed the air.

How do you welcome christmas? Simple, with your arms wide and eyes close, not minding the snowflakes that dusted your hair as you smile in peace. For a day, peace for the earth with angels and sinners.

As the clunking of metals can be heard in the adobe of y/n, who was heavily occupied with warpping her gifts to her friends.

Cutting and taping each and everything in order to have a perfect Apperance. Since she did not want for them to be dissapointed.