Entry 5:

Note to self:

Shinichiro and I had been in contact for a week now,

There was not really to talk about since, we both, are too awkward for a fun conversation. Yet It's comfortable to have short late night chats.

He told me a lot of things! How he have his own motorcycle shop and how he formed a rather 'interesting' friend group, they call themselves the black dragons.

Cool name not gonna lie.

He asked me if I wanted to 'hang out' for lunch again, without the annoying company of his brothers.

I asked if he would pay and he said yes so I agreed rather quickly. Shameless

Everytime I talk to him, the feeling of drowning is not evident anymore. I can't feel the pounding and gurgling of waters in my throat and lungs.

Maybe he can cure me, after all he's a kind person.

-y/n"

The snow was falling from the sky like icarus fell down with his Melting hopes.

Streets flooded with people, tainting the snowy path of prints that lasted milliseconds before obliterating to nothingness. Joy is here when christmas is near as the lights in store welcome the families and friends alike to have a wonderful day out in peace.

Yet despite the chilly air that hunged in our breathes and freeze our hearts, the warm of love prevails like the start of a new beginning.

Waking up above this all was a tiring job for y/n.  Reminding her again to do and do her plain routines everyday that she memorized like the back of her palm.

Opening her eyes, stretching her bones, drowning in water, filling her hunger and going outside. Yet she never found intertainment in her story.

Never find a speck of uniqueness and a hint of something special. She was born plain and will die plain as well. Not a bone and vein in her body beautiful enough for a casket.

But, In this morning when the sun took a glance in her direction, she woke up and rise like the phoenix. Heart beating esthetically, excited for what to come.

She was going out for lunch with shinichiro, a 'friend' of hers.

And she hummed along the time that stopped by to greet her. Not minding for once how dull her life is.

"Tell me why the fuck are you here?" y/n really thought she could live so peacefully huh? Just when she was about to thank the gods for a new fresh start in life.

Aliya stood dramatically at her door, clutching two shopping bags in her arms. Her clothes were burried in snow, dragging along a few who fell on y/n's floor.