Entry 4:

Helios peeks his eyes at the two: shining yet a beam of glitering sunshine at their vision. Enough heat to melt their once dreadful feelings to water.

And once again, drowning in lungs filled of water was an everyday occurrence to Y/n.

When she saw how his eyes hold the universe, the sun, the plantation. Water splashes in y/n's heartbeat along with the oceanic drumming in her ears.

"Hello again" the man smiled, pearly
white that mirrored the quartz of perfection. Y/n unconsciously felt herself doubt the perfectness of her slightly yellow stained teeth.

And yet she stood there dumbfounded, not a word coming out of her mouth until she forcefully spew out something out of the restraints of her brain.

"Hello.." she said, not really knowing what or how to reply since she was not good at social conversations.

"I'm Shinichiro sano, sorry about bumping in to you again" he chuckled, Extending a hand towards her: this time she took the chance to shake it.

"Y/n L/n. It's fine really" she turned towards the two boys who looked back and forth at the two of them. "So this are your siblings?" she asked.

The "mikey" one jumped in joy, dragging his brother's hand and flashing a smile to y/n that she swear can be conpared to gold on how much it sparkled.

"You know my brother?! Isn't he cool?" he said jumping up and down, crushing the snow in his sole. And warming up the air of his enthusiasm.

"Yes...not really, it's hard to explain" y/n said.

The boy "izana" slapped the back of mikey's head forcefully dragging him else where to leave the two adults to sort out their own problems.

"So...Would you like to come along with me and my brother for lunch? My treat in exchange of bumping into you" he awkwardly said. Waiting for her reply

It was the first time y/n was invited to something: other than aliya.

She didn't know what to feel exactly, but she nodded her head a smiled in glee.

"I would love to"

Why was she here again?

"IZANA HOW DARE YOU STOLE MY DORAYAKI"

"HOW DARE I?! IT WAS MY ORDER!
"

"Can you two please calm down!"

"well...this is interesting" she said as she watch the three brothers low key punching each other. With mikey dragging izana's hair and the later complaining to shinichiro.

Y/n amusingly purse her lips, watching the noirette's face turn red like a tomato from the embarasment.

"I'm sorry about them" he said, once his brothers calmed down.

"It's fine, I've seen far more worst kids " y/n laughed, taking a bite of her food.

They stayed silent after that, two awkward adults who don't know what to say to each other. Both just basking in each ethereal visuals.

Y/n observe the man infront of her, looking at the shirt he wears with a logo of a motorcycle.

"You fix motorcycles?" she asked, pointing at his shirt. Shinichiro nodded, urging to talk nonesense about his love for motorcycles which y/n listened and replied not minding his exaggerated talking.

While the two where in deep conversation, mikey and izana watch in squinted eyes. Both nodded before proceeding to snatch each other's food.

"And yes i Have a motorcycle collection, hey ! How about you? What's your job or hobby?" shinichiro asked. Looking at the woman infront of him. Wanting to know more about the girl that keep tugging his stomach to erupt butterflies.

"I work at a bookstore, I love reading. It's relaxing and.." and the two tuned down the noises of the world, asking each ither's question to question. Laughing along the way.

"I had fun" Y/n said, turning to the three males and bowing her head.

"Yes! It was fun! Unless you count leaving us Out from the conversation fun!" izana sassed. Which y/n didn't mind, she like his attitude.

"We enjoyed the time as well Y/n, thank you" shinichiro bowed forcing the two kids to bow as well.

Y/n laughed, flicking her wrist to look at the time.

"Well i must go now, but take this" she said handing a piece of paper to shinichiro. Before walking and waving away.

Shinichiro look at the paper in his hands, eyes widening. It was a number, for the first time after 20 rejections a girl gave him her number. No words can describe how much he was feeling at the moment.

"Hey bro, you look like you're having a heart attack" izana whispered, watching his frozen brother.

"Should we call an ambulance?"

"We should leave him here"

Two hearts beat in that day, one drowning and one floating in water.