Entry 9:

If ever the sun dies, so does he. He valued giving joy and warmth like no other to his people, to the ones he loved.

Because Shinichiro Sano is the sun, The one to provide comfort, the one to seek love, and the one to whom people turn when they are in trouble.

He was above all that they described him, for his only meaning was to be that shoulder that you could cry on and lean on.

Shinichiro was a selfless man.

Once he falls from heaven, then all mortals will fall as well.

He was too insecure to be called God, but he was perfectly suited to be a brother.

He was made out of the sands of the shore and the paticles of the moon. His dark appearance did not match his personality. Shinichiro will forever remain a selfless man.

Y/N l/n is a vanishing fog, a whirling wind, a thundering storm.

She who seeks answers that the world can't give Her decisions have bound her in self-doubt.

She was selfish, y/n was selfish.

Like every human that parades in the streets, she too desires things that she can't have. She filled her core with everlasting ego.

If ever the gods hear her prayers, not a single one spares a thought to help.

She was lonely, a child inside with a mature mind. Y/n was made from ivory, a teacup without its handle.

She still seeks purpose in life, but maybe she already knows the answer. But not enough to sustain her thirst, Y/n will remain a selfish being.

Put two and two together, and they don't belong to one another.

Only time will tell whether the outcome is positive or negative.

Can a heart fall in love in such a short time? Maybe yes, love knows no bounds, no sense of time and no sense of direction. It will open if it's needed and to whom it wanted. It could be a loveless tragedy or an endless adoration. Love does not wait; it wanders. Ask yourself, if you are in love, how does it feel? How do we know? When did it start? All questions can be answered if you know where to look.

So the gods blessed the earth again with light when the sun hung itself in the sky like a lantern floating along the realms of clouds.

Then the snow falls, and soon the light disappears once more. when cold resuscitated and took away the warmth of joy. End and end, a rhythmic cycle. of day and night and warm and cold.

But today's morning sat ablaze in the horizon, gracing the snow-filled ground with heat that melted the ice cages it formed.

Today's morning, Y/n woke up to start a daydream filled with a beating heart. rushing veins of delight as a memory replayed in her mind like an unplayed music record, a word so simple.