⭐Prologue⭐

It was a typical working day, I woke up, washed myself, left for my internship, worked my ass off and then took the bus ride home, changed my clothes and sat down on the sofa exhausted.

Just when I was about to doze off, my phone lit up.

An alarm indicating that there were 10 minutes to midnight.

In other words, 10 minutes to my birthday! 

I chuckled tiredly.

I tried getting up, but I slipped and fell back on the sofa with a plop sound.

Suddenly the TV started,

I realized I was sitting on the remote, I lifted myself slightly and grabbed the remote from underneath me.

I was about to switch off the TV, when I saw what was being aired

It was "Who are you: School 2015." Suddenly old memories rushed in, I still remember, 7 years ago when I first watched this drama.

It was my start in kdramas.

7 years ago~

An 17 year old Han eunha sat on the bed all alone, it was her birthday yet she was all alone.
She chuckled dryly to herself and stood up and switched on the TV. She t
ook the remote and clicked on whichever channel she could see first, it was a channel which aired kdramas and kpop. An episode had just started, she found it quite interesting, so she stayed put.

That night, she finished the whole drama, 

  That night was the night when she laughed, got angry, got confused and cried while looking at the TV screen.

She wanted the FL lead to end up with SML!

He was so good to her, she thought.

She wished only if she was a part of the drama, she would do anything to get the SML a happy ending.

She started watching more and more dramas.
That drama was the start for her!

Flashback ends ~

She still remembered the agony she felt then for the SML.

She got up suddenly and went to the living room.

She found a candle there, she opened the fridge and took out a cupcake. 

She put the candle on top of the cupcake and lit it up.

She kept the cupcake on the table and clasped her hands and wished~

"Please let the Second Male Lead get a happy ending" she said with a smile.

Suddenly the clock chimed indicating it was midnight.

A lightning sound came from outside

The TV and the whole room went black and Eunha suddenly fainted.

Please show some love! 

Please vote and comment! 

Yours sincerely,
Jungkookie301