⭐Chapter 11⭐

The next day, when Eunbi and I went to school. All I could think about was Gong Taekwang.

Eunbi and I went in the class and sat down.

When I looked around, a boy who I recognized as one of our classmates, was whispering to another classmate.

"I heard a new transfer student is coming today!" He said to the other boy with excitement.

"A transfer student?" The other student asked.

"Yeah." he nodded

"Is it a boy or a girl?" The other one asked

"A girl, I heard." he replied

"Oh."

'A transfer student?' I thought

Wait, they can't be talking about 'her', can they?

'Kang Soyeon? The main bully?'

That's when the door opened and the teacher entered

I looked to my left and saw her walking through the hallway.

My guess was correct.

She has arrived.

The teacher said, "Come in."

And then she entered.

I looked at Eunbi and her face was shocked.

Everybody else was pretty happy for some reason, maybe because they got a new student.

She smirked at Eunbi.

When she met my eyes, I glared at her but her smirk only grew bigger looking directly at me.

"You can sit there." The teacher said as he pointed to one of the empty seats in the third row.

I looked at Eunbi who was looking down.

I turned around and saw Taekwang, who was sleeping on the desk earlier, now wide awake looking at that girl.

I felt my heart ache for a second by the way he was looking at her. I directed my gaze to Yi An

I looked at Han Yi An who was looking at me.

He raised an eyebrow

I shook my head and looked ahead.

During the lunch time, Shijin and Cha Song Joo came and asked Eunbi and me to sit with them, while we were eating I saw Kang Soyeon walk in our direction.

She came and asked us if she could sit with us. Song joo and Shijin nodded.

She sat beside me.

I need to figure out a way to get this girl out of this school before.

But.....How?

After coming here, how can I forget all the important things?

Am I getting old?