⭐Chapter 1⭐

When I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar ceiling, it was white.

The ceiling of my house was lavender and had little stars on it.

But this ceiling  was white, I heard a commotion from around me, I got up and realized I wasn't in my apartment, I was in a hospital, my eyebrows furrowed. A nurse who was walking by, saw me awake and came up to me.

"Are you feeling alright now?" she asked without sparing me a glance and writing something in her notepad.

"I am fine now, but how did I end up here?" I ask her

She looks at me with a bored look and says, "You fainted at your house, the delivery guy saw you lying on the ground in your house. So he bought you here."

"Oh alright then, can I leave?" I asked

"Yeah, you can" she said and walked off before I could say anything.

I got up from the bed and saw that I was wearing a different set of clothes.

I was wearing this~

I walked outside the room and saw a lot of people in the corridor, while walking I heard someone fighting

I walked a little closer to them, I saw a girl who looked familiar but I couldn't remember who she was and as for the other girl who she was talking to had brown hair, her back was facing me.

Suddenly the girl who I could see caught the other girl's hair and yanked her.

My eyes widened at the sudden contact, I ran towards them to break the fight I pushed the girl away.

"Yah, how could you fight with someone in a hospital?"

I turned away from her to look at other girl.

My eyes widened upon seeing her face,

And I shouted, I literally shouted!

"Oh My God! Kim so hyun, how are you, no, I mean, hello my name is Han Eunha and I am a big fan of you. You are my favorite actress, can I get your autograph."

I was so busy  talking that I did not see the weird looks, the people gave me.

"I am not Kim So Hyun, and I am just a teenager, not an actor.

My excitement faded slowly, I looked around, slightly confused.

Suddenly an old woman came running and started checking Kim so hyun for injuries.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" the old lady asked Kim so hyun in a worried tone.

"I don't know" Kim so hyun pointed toward the girl who was troubling her and said, " she attacked me out of the blue and this girl helped me" she said while looking at me.

The old lady gave me small smile and glared at the other girl.

"Who are you and why did you do it?" she asked the girl