⭐Chapter 2⭐

I held Eunbyeol's wrist and was about to drag her away when Han Yi An held her other wrist and pulled her away from me into a hug. Eunbyeol tried to push him away.

Han yi an looked at Eunbyeol with a sign of helplessness.

'Let's see, in the first episode, Taekwang and Eunbi meet, she also meets the bully. After the incident with bully, Eunbyeol meets Han yi an and also one of her friends.
And Eunbi doesn't remember the fact that she is Lee Eunbi.
I can't tell Eunbyeol that she isn't Go Eunbyeol because it might mess the plot up.'

I was brought of my daze by Eunbyeol who grabbed my wrist and led me to the elevator.

Han Yi An followed us there, he kept on staring at Eunbyeol.

The elevator reached our floor and we got off, the ML still followed us.

He ran up to us and stopped us from going ahead, he looked at me and then at Eunbyeol,

Eunbyeol requested him to leave.

He suddenly put her in a headlock. I was shocked

A girl came running to us, to help Eunbyeol I recognized her as Eunbyeol's friend, Cha song joo.

She helped Eunbyeol to our room while Yi An and I just followed them.

When Eunbyeol was settled, I also sat down on the same bed

"You don't remember us?" they both asked Eunbyeol at the same time.

Eunbyeol nodded and said that she doesn't even remember her own name.

Suddenly they both diverted their gaze from Eunbyeol to me, who already knew what was going on and kept on  fiddling with her fingers.

"What about her?" Cha song joo pointed at me

Eunbyeol looked at me and gave a wide smile.

"She is my friend, we both lost our memories, she will be living with my family till she recovers."

"Hm"

Cha song joo gave me a small smile and nodded her head, she started talking to Eunbyeol

I could still feel someone's gaze on me, when I looked up, I saw Han Yi An looking at me with a weird expression.

I raised my eyebrow, he diverted his gaze to  Eunbyeol after that.

After talking, they left.

Aunty arrived after a few minutes, and we left the hospital.

Time skip~

When we arrived at their house, both Eunbyeol and I had an excited expression, like kids we both ran inside while aunty laughed at our behavior.

Eunbyeol and my room were just across each other, I entered the room and found It pretty.