Chapter 24

|Lucius's Pov|

I sigh as I star at the ceiling thinking about y/n, I can't get her out of my thoughts again.

"Get your stupid arse up." Narcissa says and I frown at her voice

"What do you want?" I ask and she rolls her eyes, she walks over to me so she's standing in front of me now.

"Look if you really wanna be with y/n go ahead no one is stopping you." I look at her and scoff almost laughing it was hilarious.

"My family, my father, my mother, anyone I am close with? I don't know the dark fucking lord would if he ever gets revived." I was so annoyed I can never be with y/n. And it tortured me daily!

"You would sneak into Hogwarts after you graduated just to look at her or sneak her a gift, I can't believe you actually care what people think, what it's because she's a muggleborn isn't it? Then lie about her blood who's gonna call you out?" Narcissa says and I sigh as I get up out of the armchair

"Oh shut up, people would figure it out this is reality she's not gonna be able to hide, especially since she's a well-known professor and people already know who she is, if they didn't, if no one knew who y/n l/n is then I'd do it, but I fucking can't." I felt so fed up with my life, I want her so badly and I can't have her I HATE LIFE.

"Then don't care what people will say, or be unhappy I really could careless Lucius if you wanna go and be unhappy then ok, be unhappy enjoy your unhappy life."
She'll never understand for her it's easy but for me its different, it would be so easy for her to just be with them if she wanted, but I can't I can't be with her and it kills me everyday

"If I could be with her I would but I can't, you understand if she's with me she's at a higher risk of dying right? Someone would try and kill her if she gets with me it's not worth it, because of me her parents died." I look at the picture of y/n I had as I held back some tears 'I can never be with her and she hates me so win-win I guess.'