Chapter 27

You open your eyes groggy from sleep still, the feel of arms wrapped around you confused you, weren't you in your bedroom at Hogwarts? Who is beside you?

You then remember you had sex with Lucius Malfoy and sat up shocked

"What?" Lucius says yawning as he looked so tired but he smiles seeing you

"I have to go." You say getting up but falling to the ground and Lucius smirks

"Sorry was I too rough? Just got excited I could finally fuck you that's all." Lucius says, you looked at him confused.

You then notice a box on the floor under his bed it read, to y/n from your secret admirer, in that oh so familiar handwriting. No he can't be, Lucius malfoy can't be your secret admirer.

"I have to go I teach tomorrow." You quickly change as fast as you could, needing to get out of his house, this was a mistake you need to get away from him. He killed your parents!

As you leave you see Lucius' face fall he looked upset as you ran out of the bedroom

But your a professor and it's late at night you need to get back to Hogwarts. That's just the excuse you hope he thinks of. 

When you get back to Hogwarts you try and get back to your room without being seen. You jump as you hear someone say your name, turning around you see Severus

"You were out late." He says and you nod confused why he was talking to you in such a judgmental tone. As if you were a student?

"Yes I was as an adult I can be, I had places to be, now I'll be heading to bed since I'm tired goodnight." You leave and go to your room, and just get into bed 'Y/n you stupid bitch you really just hooked up with your parents killer? What is wrong with you? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!'