Chapter 2: Catching Up

Y/N's POV

Me and Camillo walked into my room and laid on my bed. "So how's been the six months without seeing the most handsome guy in the world?" He asks me.

"I don't know there's no mirror in here." I reply with a chuckle.

"Hey! You know I was talking about me right?"

"I know, they've been really boring, I don't know why they didn't let us see each other, they've never done that before." I say.

"I know, every time I asked they said no and it's out of order! So anyway have you got more control over your powers?" He asks me, I start to get a little nervous when he says this .

"Well uhh, no I'm not as skilled as you because I can't make clothes go invisible yet but I can show you what I can do." I turn invisible but my clothes don't turn.

A little applause came from Camillo and I turn back to normal and sit down, "so Cam what can you do."

Just after saying this Camillo turns into me. I am shocked and I immediately clap and hug him tightly.

"Am I that good?" Camillo asks.

"Yes you are Cam!" I say. He turns back into himself.

"So, what's your love life like? As bare as mine? He asks.

I'm shocked at the thing he just said, he doesn't have a partner I'm shocked I mean look at him he's the most handsome guy I know and somehow he's not with anyone!

"How on earth are you not with anyone Camillo?!" I ask shocked.

"It's cause no one has particularly peaked my interest, but don't change the subject, what's your love life like?"

"Well, same as yours I guess but it might be a little different cause I'm well, gay."  I say nervous on what he might say in response.

"No way! Me to! That's so cool!" He says.

I'm shocked by this reaction, we just came out to each other at the same time. I laugh loudly and hug him tightly.

Camillo's POV

Me and Y/N hug each other and then something hits me. It's Dolores and Antonio standing at the door.

"Aww that's cute." Said Dolores.

"I agree Dolores." Said Antonio.

Suddenly Y/N turns invisible cause he's embarrassed and I walk up to Dolores and Antonio.

"Please, please don't tell anyone I don't think Y/N wants anyone to know and please don't tell Pepa and Fèlix."

I'm basically begging them and that's when Dolores tells me something is wasn't expecting.

"Uhh how do I put this Camillo, I'm bisexual and I haven't told mamá o papá cause I don't know how'd they react."

With hearing this news I hug Antonio and Dolores then I notice Y/N appear out of nowhere and hug them as well.

"I for one do never want my parents knowing, they'd probably literally kill me." Y/N says in a worried tone.

"Talking of your parents Y/N, they're at the door."

Y/N quickly runs away from where they would be able to see him and lays on my bed . I quickly rush Dolores and Antonio out and lay to Y/N and try and calm him down.

Just as I finish calming him down Pepa and Fèlix call me and him downstairs. When we got down stairs Y/N's parents were there, I never liked them and they weren't nice to him but I put on a fake smile and shook their hands.

"Y/N, we're having you stay here for at least a month, go and grab your stuff." Y/N's mother said in a serious tone.

"Wait, why's this, what's happening?" Y/N acts innocently.

Y/N's POV

I ask a simple question and then my mother smacks me in the face harder than she had ever done before.

"DON'T QUESTION ME BOY! GET YOUR STUFF!" she shouts at me, so I run out the room and towards the Galdagals house holding my face where she smacked me.

I grabbed the few pairs of clothes I had and ran back where I saw Camillo, Pepa, Fèlix and Dolores staring at my parents in a disgusting way and as my parents leave my eyes water and I start to cry.

Camillo and Dolores immediately rushed over to me tried to comfort me so I turned invisible and ran up to Camillo's room and hid in a corner, trying to block myself from the outside world.

Camillo's POV

As I saw Y/N run up the stairs I look at Pepa questioning what just happened. She explains to me that the Galdagals were abusive to Y/N how Pepa decided to take him in for at least a month to "fix his attitude" which was a lie to get him out of the situation he was in.

I felt terrible, terrible I never noticed and considering his mother's power was to create weapons out of thin air I was wondering how bad the punishments got and how much it must've hurt. Dolores burst out crying when Pepa was telling us the story and I tried to comfort her.

After she'd explained everything I walked up the stairs and to my room where I saw Y/N in a corner of my room and he was still crying, I just walked up to him and hugged him, that's the best thing I could do.