Chapter 4: Stress

Y/N's POV

How on earth does Dolores know I have a crush on Camillo?! I was so careful and never even whispered about me liking him. All these thoughts rush through my head, my breathing becomes heavier, it was clear I was having a panic attack.

Just as I make sense of the situation Camillo walks in and immediately calls for Pepa and Dolores to come and help me calm down, I turn invisible and run out the room and head to the bathroom and lock the door not wanting to me acknowledged by the family.

I just cry and my hands start to shake, then I hear a knock at the door and heard a familiar voice which I hadn't heard in a long time.

"Hello, is anyone in there?" It was Mirabel, we had never really spoke, even when we were little but she was good at comforting people.

"Yeah, it's me Y/N, hi Mirabel."

"The others are looking for you, why are you hiding from them?" She asks.

I stay silent not wanting to be heard anymore and I heard her scurry off.

Then I hear another knock on the door, "Go away" I shout.

Then I hear the lock click and I quickly face away from the door and turn invisible again, I feel someone tap my shoulder and it was Camillo.

He sat next to me and put a hand on my shoulder and rubbed it gently. I go out of the invisibility and he turns me to face him.

Camillo's POV

I turn Y/N to face me and I just hug him, not a word is said between us just me and him embracing one and other.

I convince him to come downstairs and tell the others not to bother him and that we were going out. I pack us both some food and swim suits because I'm surprising him by going to the beach with him.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked confused.

"You'll find out pretty boy." I say, wait I just called him pretty boy, I hope he liked it.

Y/N chuckles and says, "Okay Cam."

I walk him down to the beach and his face lights up and then he hugs me tightly. I hug him back and held him for a little bit.

I hand him some swimming trunks so he wraps a towel around his waist. I immediately look away you know, to avoid any awkwardness and the he passes me the towel, I do the same thing and he looks away as well.

After I got changed I noticed Y/N's slim build and his S/C  coloured skin glistening in the sunlight and then he sees me admiring him so I avert my eyes quickly.

I feel something lift me up and then I'm in the water, I laugh loudly and kick water at Y/N.

Y/N stretches and I notice hints of cut marks where his armpit hair is and I try to take no notice of it.

After we finish in the sea we decide to walk home absolutely drenched cause we calculated that we'd be dry before we got home. Which is what happened.

When we got inside Y/N covered himself with a towel and I just walked in with only the swimming shorts as we head up to my room, when we enter my room we just lay in my bed until we can be bothered to have a shower.

"So do you wanna shower first?" I ask.

"No you can, don't worry." Y/N says.

"Okay" I say walking to the bathroom next door.

I get undressed and hop in the shower. I start to sing at the top of my lungs, forgetting about the outside world and forgetting my problems.

Y/N's POV

I hear Camillo singing in the shower, god his voice was so fantastical and magical. I loved his voice.

A little later, Camillo came out of the shower with only a towel around his waist, which was poorly tied so it almost shows his, you know what. So I immediately rushed out the room to go to the bathroom and shower.

After I'd finished showering I go to reach for a towel, just to feel that there wasn't one there, so I turned invisible and rushed into Camillo's room where I found him, still in his poorly wrapped towel and I put some underwear the turn out of my invisibility.

"Where'd you come from?" Asked Camillo.

"From the shower, there was no towel, so i kinda turned invisible to get my underwear." I say.

"Oh, you do realise you could've asked me to get you one, right?" He says.

"I know it's just I didn't want to bother you and plus you're still using the towel clearly." I chuckle.

"Well I probably won't anymore." He says standing up not holding his towel.

I avert my eyes to stop myself from seeing him completely naked and I throw him some underwear to put on.  After I felt a tap on my bare shoulder and I turn to see Camillo in his underwear.

"Why'd you turn away?" He asked.

"Cause you were naked under the towel." I say.

"But, we both have the same... things" he says trying to make it less awkward and failing miserably.

"Yeah but I don't wanna see it cause then it would be awkward and plus you wouldn't want me to."

After what felt like hours chatting about school, we were both homeschooled, and how weird the tutors were we laid on Camillo's bed and I lay right next to him, snuggling up to him.

"This is nice." he says in a sweet tone

"Yeah it really is Cam, by the way your hair is really pretty wet." I say.

"I know, but then it goes all fluffy and then I can't see anything in the morning." Camillo says laughing.

I felt my eyes getting heavier and I fell asleep right next to Camillo.

Camillo's POV

I look to my right to see Camillo fast asleep, I snuggle him and then I feel my eyes getting heavier and then everything goes black