Chapter 7: Seperated

Y/N's POV

I walk up to my mother. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

She punches me in the face, I fall to the ground holding my face. Camillo runs to me and pulls me back to protect me.

"I'll tell you what I'm doing here, I'm here to take you home Y/N." She says.

"I-I don't want to!" I shout.

She goes to walk up to me but Camillo stands in front of me and Pepa walks up to her.

"Don't you dare touch my child!" Pepa says.

"I wasn't going to." She says in a wicked tone.

She pushes Pepa and Camillo out the way and grabs me by the arm and drags me out the door.

We arrive back at home and the torture begins.

Camillo's POV

I tried to follow Y/N but Pepa stood in front of the door.
"You're not going to go to him, it's too dangerous Camillo!"

"But he's gone!" I shout and run up to my room

He's gone. My boyfriend, mi amor, gone. I felt empty inside, like all the joy had been sucked out of me.

I locked my door and just cried holding his F/C coloured shirt in my hands. I imagined holding him, like I did the night before, his pretty E/C eyes and his S/C coloured chest engraved in my brain. His cute smile and amazing personality.

Let's face it I missed him, missed him a lot. We'd been together for less than 24 hours and he was already taken away from me.

He was my everything, my world, the only person in my life I needed and now he had been taken away.