Chapter 14: The Door

Y/N's POV

I woke up, it seemed like a normal day, the sun was shining and I was happy. I heard some people talking from down stairs, I open the door to see all of the Madrigal family staring at me.

"Why are you all staring at me?" I ask.

"Y/N, look to your left." Isabella said.

I look to my left to see a glowing door with my initial on it handle, then realisation suddenly hit me, I had my own door.

I rush down stairs to meet the eyes of Abuela.

"How on earth do you have a door? You're not part of the family!" Abuela said coldly.

"Maybe Casita thinks Y/N is part of the family, which he is." Luisa said.

I smiled at Luisa and turned back to Abuela, "I know you don't like my Alma, but you're stuck with me no matter what now." I smirk at Camillo when saying this.

I walk up to my door and slowly turn the hinge and the door finally formed.

I saw me, but older, and it showed my invisibility.

Camillo came and held my hand as we entered, I opened my door to see just a basic room, nothing special, just a bed and table inside.

Me and Camillo start to look around the room with the other Madrigals and then Antonio shouts, "there's secret doors everywhere!"

That made me laugh and it made sense considering my gift was invisibility. I decided I was just gonna relax for the day with Camillo.

When it was time for bed, we parted ways, which I hated but had to be done.

Camillo's POV

It was the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep at all, not without my Y/N. I decide to sneak into Y/N's room which surprisingly worked but the I made a terrible discovery.

He.
Wasn't.
There.

I quickly that to brainstorm. Where could he of gone in the middle of the night?

The it hits me. Our first date. The picnic by the river.

That's the most likely place he'll be. I rush out the door in my underwear and start to bolt it to the river.

When I get there I see him, mi amor, just a sitting by the river. I slowly walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. "Hi Y/N. I say softly.

He falls into the river due to being scared and not expecting me, his white shirt soaking wet turning see through am and  his underwear were dripping with river water.

"Cami you scared me, why are you here, and only in your underwear?" He asks strangely while climbing out of the river.

"I went into your room for cuddles and you weren't there so then I came to find you." I respond while helping him out.

"Ohhh, I just came him to clear my mind." He said.

"Okay mi amor I'm just glad you're okay." I say while embracing him tightly, in turn getting my chest wet.

We walk home hand in hand and when we arrive I grab Y/N a towel and admire him as he takes his shirt off, he was so perfect. But then he started to take him underwear off so I turned away immediately.

We laid in his bed. Protected from the outside
world then I fell asleep in his arms.

Hey guys it's the author here, I just wanna say thank you so much for your support and if you have any plz put some requests.