Chapter 11: The First Date

Camillo's POV

I'm so nervous, I'm planning mine Y/N's first official date and I am so nervous and dumbfounded. I needed help to make this date work for me and him.

All these thoughts were running through my head as I knocked on Antonio's door and opened it to see him and Dolores playing with some of the animals he talked to.

"What's troubling you Camillo?" Asked Dolores. It's like she could read my mind.

"Well uhh, I'm planing a date with Y/N, and I kinda need your guys' help." I say timidly.

She practically screaming, "Yes, of course, now what does Y/N like to do?"

"Okay well he likes the outdoors, especially places like lakes, wait I've got it, I can take him to a picnic by the lake!"

"Boom!" Said Dolores, proud with herself.

"But, what else will you do?" Antonio said chiming in.

"Well, what do you guys think?" I ask.

"I think you should kiss him a lot!" Said Antonio.

"He already does that plenty Antonio, I think just stick with that, I'll get some good sorted and I'll put it in the right place." Said Dolores.

"Thanks you two I don't know what I'd do without you." I said with a smile.

"Yeah you'd be hopeless." Dolores says with a smirk.

Y/N's POV

I wake up to find a empty bed next to me and a note saying, "wear you best clothes and then go to Dolores for answers" in Camillo's messy handwriting. I was beyond confused but I did what the note says and I put on a suit that I bought a while back and a black bow tie.

I head downstairs to see Dolores waiting at the door to house and I went up to her.

"So, what's the thing that's happening?" I ask.

"I can't tell you but, oh my god you look dashing Y/N!" She says.

"Thanks, now what do I do?" I said a little annoyed.

"Basically go to town and turn left from the fountain, there you will find Camillo." She says.

I do as she says and I start to walk to town. I was thinking about all the possible things Camillo would want, to break up or to play a prank on me, those were the only two things I thought that could happen. I looked out in the distance and I saw the river, and there I was Camillo, dressed up, looking as fine as ever it was clear why he wanted me here, a date.

Camillo's POV

I walk to the pretty boy standing in front of the romantic scene I had made and bowed my head.

"My Y/N, welcome to our first official date." I say proudly.

Before I can get another word out he kisses my passionately then hugs me tightly. He thanked me for this date and we sat down and ate our food.

Y/N's POV

We decided to go on a walk around town after we had finished eating to avoid all the chaos in The Madrigal household after all this was our first date and there was bound to be a lot of questions to be asked if we go back straight away, but then, all of a sudden, randomly, Camillo turns into Fèlix, his father.

I start to laugh uncontrollably and he looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"Why are you laughing mi amor?" He questions.

"Cause you're your father!" I laugh.

Camillo's POV

Wait I'm Fèlix? I try my hardest to change back into myself but end up turning into everyone but me.

Into Mirabel.

Into Pepa.

Into Luisa.

Into Julieta.

Into Dolores.

Into Abuela.

Into Bruno, and we don't even talk about him!

I finally after about 10 minutes of trying to switch back into myself I manage to and I still see Y/N laughing his head off.

"That was the best thing you've ever done!" Y/N says amused at what just happened.

"Y/N, you do realise I didn't mean to do any of that, right." I say seriously.

His expression turns from comical to serious, he grabbed my hand and ran back to la casita.

We burst into the house to reveal, cracks everywhere around the house. Me and Y/N shared the same scared look.

The Madrigals were loosing their powers.

Hello my readers, there will be a part two for this situation and for this whole thing coming soon