Chapter Thirteen [END]

Jett felt like she dreaming when Sage forced her hands under her robe. The skin she was touching felt so soft...

"I want you to touch me"

Heat rushed to Jett's cheeks as her hands squeezed at Sage's hips, "Wh-What?"

Sage looked down a bit and scooted closer to Jett, "Convince me that you aren't going to leave me again"

Because of the sudden proximity, Jett's hands ended up sliding up further. Her hands were just barely under the skin of Sage's breasts, "A-Are you sure?"

Without words, she got up on her knees and untied the knot that held her robe together. The fabric opened and there revealed was Sage's beautiful bare form. Jett gulped and her hands froze at her sides.

"I'm ready.. only if you are" Sage whispered.

Jett thought for a second and decided to block out any worries or concerns she had at that moment. All she cared about was making Sage see that she wasn't going to leave her side anymore. So she leaned up on one elbow and reached with her other hand to pull Sage on top of her.

Sage's lips landed on her, and the moment their lips crashed together they both released a sigh of relief. Sage took Jett's hand and led it toward the valley of her breasts, pressing the palm of her hand there.

Jett smiled when she felt the sound of her heartbeat. The skin was so soft and warm that Jett could get drunk off of just touching it.

"This heart only beats for you, Jett" Sage whispered against her lips.

Jett's eyes softened as she carefully shooed Sage's hand away so that she could boldly cup one of Sage's breasts in her hand.

Sage instantly stifled her moan by biting on her lower lip as Jett played with her chest. She couldn't suppress the groan when Jett's thumb swiped over her already hardened nub. Her hips rocked a bit when both hands were on her chest now.

Jett brought their lips together once more and was delighted to hear Sage's needy moans. As they kissed, it became more frantic and Sage's hip movements were becoming more frequent. Jett slipped gipped the flaps of Sage's robe and slipped it off her shoulders. Once it was off, she threw it on the floor and let her hands trail to Sage's hips.

Her hands gripped Sage's hips to silently ask for permission, though when she looked up she was surprised to see her pouting.

"What's wrong?"

Sage shook her head and tugged at Jett's hoodie, "You're still clothed"

Jett made an 'o' with her mouth and quickly scrambled to get it off, leaving her only in a sports bra and basketball shorts.

"You look like such a stud right now" Sage hummed, reaching at under Jett's arms to pull her sports bra over her head. Once it was off, she flicked it somewhere and leaned down to press small wet kisses to her stomach.

"S-Sage" Jett whined.

Sage let her tongue travel up from her navel to the area between her breasts. The wet streaks left Jett shivering as she clutched the back of Sage tightly. She was starting to get impatient since Sage seemed to be taking her sweet time. She didn't want to use her words so she bucked her hips up a little.

"I know" Sage mumbled, finally giving into Jett's innocent pleads. She took a deep breath, circled her mouth around Jett's areola, and lightly brushed her tongue over the nipple. Jett whined and slapped a hand over her mouth to suppress any embarrassing noises that kept coming out.

Sage wasn't happy by that at all and stopped her motions. She gripped Jett's arm and pulled her hand away, "I want to hear you"

Jett frowned, "B-But- It's embarrassing"