Prologue. War

50 years before the adventure of Edward and Alphonse Elric, a great war took place between the United Forces and the evil Homunculi.

The United Forces consisted of Alchemists, Warriors, and Elementals. Alchemists used transmutation to construct what they needed to fight, Warriors used typical swords and weaponry to combat their foes, but the most powerful were the Elementals. They were able to manipulate Fire, Water, Earth, and Air to defend themselves and destroy their opponents.

The Homunculi were evil, despicable creatures, and eventually, retreated from the battlefield when their numbers decreased. However, there were six homunculi left. Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, and Pride. Each full of bloodlust and revenge for their fallen brethren. They launched an attack, 35 years after the war, on the Elementals, and wiped them out.

Except one. One child was saved and brought to Risembool, to be brought up by a woman named Kyara Terrador, who had a daughter, Aria Terrador. The child was told her own lat name, but she was the last known Elemental. The last of her kind.

~~~

"Hey! Aria! Are you coming?"

Aria looked up from her book, irritated, "Where..?"

(y/n) laughed, "Winry wants to play with us!"

Aria rolled her eyes at her adopted sister. "Merghhhhhhhh.....Alright..." She put her jacket on and followed the young (y/n) towards the Rockbell house. Winry opened the door with a huge smile.

"Aria! (Y/N)! Come in come in come iiiiiin!!! You need to meet my new friends!" Winry grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and pulled her into the living room where two boys sat in front of them.

Winry sat down beside the one with darker hair so (y/n) sat beside the other. He looked at her curiously. Aria sat in between Winry and (y/n).

"Who are you?" The boy next to (y/n) asked. And she politely responded. "I'm (y/n) (l/n), and this is my sister, Aria Terrador, she's a warrior!" Aria gave (y/n) a "shut up right now" look but the dark blonde boy cut in.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Alphonse Elric, but you can call me Al. And this is Edward. He's my brother."

Edward smiled at her. His slightly long blonde hair fell into his eyes. He was pretty cute. For a 10 year old.

The oldest one there was Aria, who was 16 at this stage, and already earning her place as a warrior.

Al and Winry kept talking with Aria, but there was some kind of strange connection between Edward and (Y/n).

It was the start of a beautiful friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||

Hey guys! LilyPixel here! So I took a break from BH6, I got little bit of writers block but I'm gonna go update that now. Enjoy the first part of an edwardxreader that shall continue!!