6- Guilt

(y/n) used her earth powers to lift the boulder off him and threw it behind her. She bolted to Edward's side and moved his head on to her lap.
"Edward..? Are you alright?"
Edward's eyes opened slightly. A soft smile playing on his lips as he looked up at her.
"I'm...I'm alright...." he said weakly. He tried to stand and fell to his feet.
(y/n) cast her hand out at him, using her air energy to lift him up.
She flew up herself, making Ed float beside her, and she flew past the capital, and all the way back to Risembol. She had never flown before, but her adrenaline and longing for Edward's safety was too much for her to ignore.

After an hour of flying, she landed with him in Risembol. He was set down, and she slung his arm over her shoulder as they limped over to the home of Winry Rockbell.
(y/n) knocked on the door. Edward was falling unconscious, but tried to keep up his strength.
Winry answered the door and almost screamed when she saw the amount of wounds and scars on Edward's face and...flesh arm? Where was her automail she made for him?
(y/n) began to help Ed inside but Winry snatched him away.
"Let me handle Edward. " she snapped. Winry carried him upstairs to her bedroom and laid him down on her bed. She stammed the door, ensuring that (y/n) was unable to overhear or see them.
Edward looked at Winry.
"What happened to you?" she asked.
Edward began to explain what happened.
"After we kissed...the cave...stared collapsing, I managed to get (y/n) out but the boulder...it fell on me..." he tried to finish but he was exhausted and fell asleep. Winry was enraged. She loved Edward. And that damn (y/n) wasn't going to get him.
Winry stomped out of the room and towered over (y/n).
"You caused him this pain!" Winry whisper screamed. "You are to stay away from Edward forever! You have hurt him!"
(y/n) stood there for a moment. Winry was right. This was all her fault.
She burst into tears and ran out of the door. She flew up higher than ever before and found a ledge on a mountain side.
"I'm so sorry Edward."