10- Elric

Rose pinned more flowers into (y/n)s beautiful hair. She was wearing the most beautiful white ballgown dress and crystal white shoes. Her veil hung over her back and her bouquet of white lilies and red roses was sublime.

Riza, Aria, and Rose were her bridesmaids who were all wearing red gowns with black sashes. All with a single white lily flower in each bouquet.

(y/n) bit her lower lip and paced the room.

Aria put her hands on her younger sisters shoulders.

"(y/n). Calm down. You look beautiful, and you're marrying the man of your dreams. Everything is gonna be okay."

"but what if Winry shows up..."

Winry had been threatening Edward and (y/n) for months. She threatened to destroy their relationship but Ed constantly told (y/n) to ignore her.

Aria reassured her that nothing would happen.

Edward stood beside his best man, Alphonse, and took a deep breath.

The music played, and (y/n) stepped into the room. Edward's eyes lit up when he saw her. His heart increased and his love exploded for her.

She walked down the aisle and held Edward's hands. He smiled and wanted to kiss her just there and then.

The priest made a speech and asked them their vows.

"You may kiss the bride, Edward."

Edward smiled and leaned in.

And the doors flung open.

"WAIT!!"