3- AH! FIREBALL!

A/N sorry guys, it's exam season and you know what that means. STUDYING. Yay. Booooooooo.

Anyhoo. More Edwardy goodness!!

Edward clutched (y/n) close as if she'd disappear right in front of him. She smiled and nuzzled herself into his shoulder as she pulled him closer.
"I missed you so much!" she happy cried as he brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes.
"I missed you too. Every single day!!"

Roy coughed and the two instantly let go of each other and faced him. Edward was to stay in the military base with Aria and (y/n) as he was needed.

Edward was overjoyed at the idea of staying with (y/n) again.

A few hours later, Edward looked in the mirror, just to check his hair wasn't scruffy before heading towards Aria and (y/n)s room.
He tapped on the door and a cute familiar face opened it.
"Hi Ed~!" she beamed at him.
"Hey (y/n)." he smiled back, his golden eyes sparkling.
"Want to come in?"
"Sure,"
(y/n) stepped to the side to let Edward into her room and took a seat on her bed.
"So what brings ya to my little slice of the military?"
"Well," Ed started, slightly nervously, " I was thinking, maybe you could show me how strong your Elemental powers have become and I'll show you my alchemy."
Her eyes lit up. "Great idea!!"
He smiled at her. Boy did he love it when she smiled.
She got off her bed and sat cross legged on the carpet in front of him. She cupped her hands and cast them into the air, Edward shrieked as a huge fireball appeared in her hands. He could feel the heat on his cheeks from the blaze....
.....either that or he was blushing immensely...
(y/n) held the fireball in one hand and used her earth powers to create a magma ball. Edward was shocked.

She was more powerful than ever before.

And he loved it.