11- For Eternity.

Winry ran up to the couple, with Edward glaring daggers at her.

"Edward can't marry her! She's royal! She needs consent from her Father or to be crowned herself in order to marry him,"

Riza stood up. "But that's impossible! Levi Kaizenko is dead!"

Winry sighed. "Then they can't be married and she can't be crowned queen. Elementals can only marry other Elementals. I researched it."

Edward gasped and (y/n) fell to her knees in tears. She couldn't believe this was happening. She wanted to marry him more than anything else in the world.

(Y/N) panicked and ran out of the church and used her air energy to fly into the ancient Maiden Bridge. She prepared to throw herself off the bridge into the dark waters. And as she threw off her veil and flowers, her life began to flash before her eyes, everything from growing up to meeting Edward to their first kiss to.....

That was it!

When she thawed Edward out of the ice, she gave him her elemental energy.

He could be an Elemental.

(Y/n) used all her powers to sprint into the church and surprise Edward.

"(Y/n!)" Rose called out.

"You were wrong Winry. Edward is an Elemental. I gave him my energy. "

Edward's jaw dropped as he realized what happened. He held up his hand and shouted out in shock as a fireball appeared in his hand.

"My god. He is Elemental" Roy spoke, astonished.

"Then...Edward and (y/n) can get married after all!" Rose clapped hee hands together in glee.

Edward ran towards (y/n) as she ran towards him. When they met and embraced they kissed. They kissed deeply and passionately. Finally happy that nobody could separate them ever again.

-TWO YEARS LATER-

"Edward can you check on Levi?" (Y/N) called from upstairs. The two had settled in a small home in Risembool. A year after their wedding, (y/n) had given birth to their first child, a beautiful baby boy they called Levi, after her birth Father. She was now pregnant with their second baby.

"Sure thing honey." Edward picked up his crying son, who soon fell asleep in his father's arms.

(y/n) came downstairs and grabbed Edward's hands.

"I just got some great news." she said happily.

"what is it?" Edward softly placed Levi in his cot as he sat on the couch beside his wife.

"We're gonna have a girl!"

"Really? Levi's gonna have a little sister?"

(y/n) nodded. Edward smiled warmly.

"What do you want to call her?"

"Let's name her after your mother. Trisha."

Edward seemed shocked.

"Oh (y/n)..." Edward trailed off with happy tears in his eyes as he put his hands on her stomach.

They kissed one more time and Edward held his wife close.

They could NEVER be separated.

The End

A/N any more x reader requests?