Chapter 1

Your point of view

"OH MY GOSH! Y/N guess what???" My best friend Justice said over the phone. I laughed at her excitement

"What is it? Did Camila Cabello finally notice you on twitter?" I asked. Justice has been in love with Camila since she saw her on X-Factor in 2012.

"No. Better." I can tell she's smiling right now.

"Okay do tell." I urged her.

"I got two Fifth Harmony concert tickets and meet and greet!!!!" She screamed so loud that I had to put the phone away from my ear. "And you are coming with me." she said

"Thanks J but no thanks. Can't you get Cody to go with you? You know how much he loves them as well." I suggested

"But you're my best friend and I want to share this experience with you," she whined, "plus, Cody is weird. I don't even know why he hangs out with us."

"He's not weird just because he's gay."

"No that's not why. I'm totally for gay people. It's just because he's always hanging around us and stuff. I don't know, but can you please come with me Y/N." She practically pleaded. I groaned. I hate it when she does that.

"But Justice. I don't wanna go."

"Too bad. You're going. I already spoke to your mom and she said you can go. I'm coming over to your house tomorrow so we can get ready together. Meet and greet is at 6 so we don't wanna be late." She said. I just sat there processing everything she just said.

"Did you really ask my mom?"

"Yes."

"Mom!!!!" I called. I heard her coming up the stairs to my room.

"Yes sweetie?" She said

"Did you tell Justice I was going to the concert with her?" I asked

"Yes. You should be supportive for that and you know how much this means to her. You should be happy she asked you to go with her. You need to get out of the house. You can't just be in your room all day." she said.

"Hah! Told you." I heard Justice say over the phone.

"Ugh" I groaned falling back on my bed.

"It will be fun Y/N. But try to have a good time. Don't have a bad attitude the whole time. Who knows, you might actually find it fun if you try." Mom said as she was leaving.

"I hate you." I said to Justice.

"I love you too bb. I'll see you tomorrow!" She hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 4 pm the day of the concert and Justice and I were in my room looking for my outfit for tonight.

Justice already planned what she was wearing ahead of time.

"I have to look good for when I see Camila for the first time." She said

"You know, she's going to say your beautiful no matter what you wear right. That's what they say to everyone." I told her as she was looking in my closet for something for me to wear.

"Perfect." I looked up from my laptop to see she was holding up light wash short shorts, a loose pink crop top that said LA on it, and a flannel.

I just shrugged and went back to tumblr.

"Y/N," she whined, "can you at least pretend to be excited for this." she said seriously. I felt bad. She invited me to go to the concert and all I've been doing so far was being a bitch about it. I sighed.

"Fine. I'm sorry." I said to her, getting up and taking the outfit. She smiled and went to my laptop as I was changing.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"I'm just looking at my Twitter to see if Camila noticed me yet." She said. I smiled and shook my head. She's so stupid, I thought.

I finished changing and she looked up.

"Aw that's perfect. You look hot Y/N." She said winking. I rolled my eyes and went over to her to see if Camila said anything to her.

To be honest, I don't know what any of them look like. I only know what they sound like because Justice is playing their music all the time.

She sent a tweet saying

@Justice5h: So excited to meet the girls of @FifthHarmony tonight!! And I get to be with my best friend too! @Y/N

I favorited it and replied

@Y/N:
@Justice5h Yay....

She smacked my arm.

"Ow! What was that for??" I asked rubbing my arm.

"Be nice." she said. I rolled my eyes.

We were talking about where we were going to eat before the concert.

"I think we should just get something to go or bring sandwiches so we can get in line and eat because I know the line is going to be huge." I suggested.

"Oh yeah.. That's a good idea." She said thinking. I scoffed.

I felt a vibration from my phone and I saw a Twitter notification.

@LaurenJauregui:
@Justice5h
@Y/N Are you not excited?

"Who's Lauren Jaregi?" I asked Justice.

"First, it's Jauregui. Pronounced Hauregi. Second she's one of the girls from Fifth Harmony. The one with the really pretty green eyes. Why?" I showed her the tweet. Her eyes went huge and she screamed.

"AHHHHJABDVDBD OH MY GOD Y/N I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT NOTICED BEFORE I DID!!" She screamed.

"Calm down oh my gosh. I wouldn't say I got noticed." I said.

"Yes you did. You have to reply." She said

"I don't think she's going to reply back to me if I say something again." I said truthfully

"Whatever then I'll say something."

@Justice5h:
@LaurenJauregui
@Y/N Of course she is! She was just kidding. You have no idea how much we love you girls omg I am so excited to meet you!!

"Whipped" I whispered thinking she wouldn't hear me.

"Ow!" I said as she hit my arm again.

"I heard that." she said rolling her eyes. I just smirked.

@LaurenJauregui:
@Justice5h
@Y/N I can't wait to meet you guys too!

"Did she really just say that?" Justice asked. Not believing her eyes.

"Yep. Pretty sure she did." I said nonchalantly. "Please don't scream again." I said after remembering what she did the first time

"AHHHHH Y/N SHE SAID SHE EXCITED TO MEET US!!"

"Oh my goodness okay I'm gonna go downstairs now." I said and I left her in my room to fangirl by herself.