Chapter 6

3rd Person POV:

She's not gonna call you. You're not worth her time. She doesn't even like you, she just came along for her friend. She doesn't care about you. No one does.

The phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's Y/N. How has tour been so far?"

"Hey Y/N, it's tiring but pretty good nonetheless. We're almost done. How's life?" 

"Life's fine. Pretty boring without you." She says with a smile in her voice.

She doesn't mean it. She's glad you're not in her life. She probably doesn't even want to see you again-

"Lauren?"

"Uh-yeah, I'm here. Sorry."

"Are you busy? I can call back another time?"

No she won't

"Yeah I'm actually in the middle of something right now. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I understand. I'll talk to you later."

"Later." I hung up.

Great job. You just blew it. You ruined it, just like you ruin everything.

"Stop. Please." Lauren said quietly pleading to herself. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to shut out the voices. 

You'll never be anything in life. Just admit it.

There was a light knock on the hotel room door.

"Lauren?" A soft voice on the other side said.

Lauren panicked. The girls haven't seen her this way in a while. 

She quickly composed herself and opened the door. 

"Hey." She said. It was Dinah.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked, knowing something was up.

"Yeah, of course. Why, is there something wrong?" Lauren asked, letting the younger girl in.

Dinah walked in slowly, taking in the room in front of her. "What happened here?" She asked.

Lauren remembered that she had gotten frustrated at herself earlier and threw things around.

"Oh, uh..." She trailed off, unable to explain the scene in front of them.

"Are you feeling it again?" Dinah asked, turning to Lauren worried.

Lauren lightly scoffed, "I was never out of it." She said, going over to the bed in the middle of the room.

"Oh, Lauren. Why didn't you ever tell me?" Dinah asked gently, sitting next to Lauren on the bed.

Lauren shrugged. "I didn't think anyone cared."

Dinah hugged her. "Lauren we all care. So much. We care about you and how you're feeling. Don't ever tell yourself your feelings are not valid."

Lauren just shrugged again. 

Not knowing what to do, Dinah stood up out of the embrace, took  her shoes and jacket off, and climbed into the bed. She held her arms out for Lauren to join her, hoping to brighten her mood a little bit.

Lauren cracked a smile and joined Dinah in the bed. 

"It's going to be okay Laur. I'm here for you, we're all here for you." She said soothingly, rubbing the older girl's back "I know how hard it is for you and how strong you have to be all the time, but It'll get better and I'll be here with you every step of the way." Lauren stayed silent as she started crying. They just laid there until they both fell asleep.

A/N: Well there it is. A small look into my mind. I'm not sure if it was such a good idea writing that