Chapter 2

Holy shit it's freezing cold. Why the hell did I wear shorts??

"Justice I am freezing my ass off. When are we going to get in?" I whined

"Shut up and be patient. Besides, once we get in there it will be really hot." she said smirking, not trying to hide the double meaning.

Just when I was going to say something, I heard cheering. I looked up to see what people were cheering about and I almost screamed myself because they were finally letting meet and greet people in.

"Come on!" Justice said grabbing my arm and pulling me with her to the entrance.

When we got up, we showed the people our tickets and they let us in. I took in all the space and I actually started to feel a little excited for tonight. I mean their music is okay but not really anything worth obsessing over like these girls do.

We were getting in line for the m&g and we came early so we were one of the first people in line.

Justice couldn't control her excitement as we started to get closer. Just then my phone vibrated.

@LaurenJauregui:
@Y/N
@Justice5h
I'm looking for you but I realized I don't know what you look like...

My eyes widened as I read what Lauren said.

"Justice." I called. She didn't look at me for she had seen the tweet herself. It was our turn next and the people in front of us took their pictures quickly and talked to the girls a little before we got to go up.

When it was our turn I wasn't really sure what to do, but then one of the girls came up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hey girl. What's your name?" The girl asked once she pulled away.

"I'm Y/N." I sad kind of shyly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as her eyes widened when I said my name.

"Yo Lauren, is this the girl you've been tweeting?" The girl asked 'Lauren' I'm assuming.

"Are you Y/N?" She asked. I just nodded unable to form any words, taken aback by how beautiful she was. And her eyes...

"Wow, you are really beautiful." she said quietly as the other girl left to go talk to Justice who was already flirting with Camila.

I blushed and scoffed. "Says the hot one." I mumbled, not thinking she could hear me but I blushed even darker when she smirked at me, realizing she heard what I said.

"Anyways," she said, sensing my embarrassment, "I'm Lauren. That's Dinah, the girl you just talked to. Camila, Normani, and Ally." She said as she pointed to all of them.

"Hi." I waved politely

"Girls this is Y/N and her friend Justice. The ones I were tweeting earlier." she said.

"Hey it's nice to meet you. " The shortest girl, Ally, said smiling.

"Girl, you have no idea how much she was taking about you." Dinah said to me. I smiled as I saw the blush on Lauren's face.

We talked for a little more and took pictures but we soon had to go.

"I want to get to know you guys better." Lauren said to me and Justice and the other girls agreed nodding their heads. "Come back here after the show and I'll meet you here." she whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. I just nodded because I couldn't say anything right now. I said bye to the girls and we left. Not without looking back only to see Lauren wink at me. I blushed and continued walking, not realizing Justice had been talking to me the whole time.

"...and oh my gosh Camila is so hot." she said. I just laughed as we got to our seats right in front of the stage waiting for the concert to start.

"Don't think I didn't miss the way you were looking at Lauren Y/N." She said looking at me smirking.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb with me, I know you like her." She said

"She is pretty I'll give her that." I said quietly.

"Mhm" she said and then went to her phone. I scoffed and mumble a 'whatever' before looking at my own phone.

I saw a new mention on Twitter.

@Justice5h:
@LaurenJauregui I'm 99% sure @Y/N is crushing on you already😏

My eyes widened as I saw the tweet.

"What the hell? I don't have a crush on her!" I whined to Justice but she just laughed at me.

I pouted and turned away, sending another tweet.

@Y/N:
@Justice5h
@LaurenJauregui
Denying everything she just said..

I was playing a game on my phone a few minutes later when Lauren had tweeted again.

@LaurenJauregui:
@Justice5h
@Y/N Aw you don't have a crush on me? *insert sad face emoji*

"Ugh Justice now look what you got me into." I said as I showed her all the comments from her fans about me just trying to get attention from her.

"It's fine Y/N, just ignore them." She said

I decided not to tweet Lauren back because I didn't know what to say. I started to think about why she wanted to meet us after the show. Did she really want to get to know us better?

"Hey Justice." I called

"Hmm?"

"Did you hear when Lauren told me that she wanted us to meet her at the same spot after the show?" I asked

"What?! No. Why didn't you tell me??!" She almost screamed, excited that Lauren had said that.

I laughed and shrugged. "I don't know, I guess it must have slipped my mind."

"Why do you think she want to meet us?" I asked, "Do you think she actually wants to get to know us better?"

"I don't know." she said, "but there's only one way to find out."

I looked up when someone came out and started to talk on stage.

HI HI HI Okay so this is my first Fifth Harmony fic but I love them so much, I just have my other ones going that I didn't want to start a new one because it might be too overwhelming. Anyways I have a few ideas for how this story is going to go but whatever you guys want in the story, just message me or comment any suggestions and I will take all of them into consideration. Thanks for reading!! Until next time...💕