Nick's Reveal ✔️

Peter's Pov~

"Parker!" Fury says bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Yes, sir." I stumble.
"That thing is going to be here in a few hours. Are we boring you?" Fury asks. I nervously shuffle.
"He's not bored. He's thinking about how you kidnapped him." Beck says.
"He had obstacles. I removed them." Nick retorted.
"They still won't evacuate the city." Maria stated.
"Idiots. So, what's the plan, Parker?"
"I will be in the cathedral tower, keeping watch for the fire monster." I said "When that shows up, I will radio you guys, and then Mr. Beck and I will-"
"My name is Mysterio." Beck said with big eyes towards me. I smile a little and then get back to explaining.
"That's when Mysterio and I will move in."

"Peter, listen to me." Mysterio started speaking. "The best hope you have, the only hope, is to stop it here now, no matter what the cost. Maneuver it away from civilians if you can, but most important, keep it away from metal. If it gets too big, it'll draw power from the Earth's core. After that, there's no way to stop it."

"Hey, my friends and family are here. I can't help but think we're putting them in danger."

"You're worried about us hurting your friends? You, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus?" Fury raised his voice. "Stark gave you a multibillion-dollar A.R. tactical intelligence system, and the first thing you do with it is try and blow up your friends. It's clear to me that you were not ready for this."

"THEN WHY NOT PICK MY SISTER!?" I yell. "Everyone else has!"
"Because she's a Stark-"
"I know she's a Stark! She's also my biological twin. Why does her last name matter? If she was still a Parker you would have no excuse would you."
"TONY AND I MADE A DEAL!" Fury reveals. I stay quiet, waiting for him to further explain. "Tony and I made a deal. Your sister has suffered a lot. She's got a lot of emotional stress and Stark think she's suffering from some PTSD or some like it. He also realizes that he's neglected your strive to improve at times. We made a deal that I'd give you a chance to further feel what it really is like to be an Avenger. So are you gonna take the chance, or are you gonna run with your tail i between your legs?"
I stayed still stunned for a moment.
"I'll take the offer. Thank you sir."