MJ Figures it Out ✔️

Peter's Pov~

I thought I was gonna have a nice conversation but the Parkers never get what they actually have planned.
MJ and I watch in shock as we see the projection play in front of us. I realize that I have to tell her now. I turn around and look her in the eyes.
"I am Spider-Man. And (Y/N) is Arachnid. And I've really messed up." I reveal.
"Wait. You're being serious?" She asked shocked. "You're 100 percent serious? Because it's not funny."
"No, I'm not joking."
"Because I was I was only like 67 percent sure."
"MJ-"
"So why are you here? Why are both of you guys here? Why are you on this school trip?"
"I know you have a lot of questions, but we have to get out of here and, and grab (Y/N) too. Okay?"
"Okay. Okay. I can't believe I figured it out!" She says as we run.
We run into the hotel as fast as our legs will take us. We run up the stairs and stumble as we try to open (Y/N)'s door. I slam the door open and MJ rushes in.
"What? She was just here!?!" MJ says as she starts to look around the room.
"Maybe she went to get something to eat or to talk to someone."
"No, she was getting ready for bed. She wouldn't have left her room. She had her mind pretty set on sleeping." She says. I sit down on the bed and try to think. A breeze then blows in the room. MJ and I both look over and see the window open.
"Did she go out to fight crime?" MJ asks as she wanders towards the window.
"Maybe. She's done it before." I say. I get up off the bed and walk towards where she is. She turns to me and looks into my eyes.
"When do you think she'll be back?" She asks.
"I-I don't know" I say. We both stay silent for a minute. "We should go back to my umm my room so we can figure out how to uh, stop Mysterio." I suggest. She nods. I close the window slightly, just enough for (Y/N)'s fingers to slide under if she comes back. I then turn and leave the room behind me.