# 2

Kira growled under her breath as we walked past Blailock castle. I understand her malice at the place she grew up. She was a prisoner within the stone walls for something that was never her fault. She bared her teeth and looked ready to tear into the jugular of the next guard that got close to her. "Breath my love," I whispered. 

I knew it would not do much, her vampirism didn't erase the marks that were given to her before, the white streaks striking against her golden-brown skin. And just because she couldn't gain anymore did not make her forget the pain she endured after. "Can I please burn this place to the ground?" she asked with clenched teeth. Her voice thankfully low enough that the night guards couldn't hear our conversation. Though they did look on as what they saw was a little weird. A petite girl wearing sunglasses at night and a tall man with his pitch-black hair covering his eyes. 

Our eyes being the one thing that clearly set us apart from mortals, one blood red, and the other glowing silver. I let out a soft chuckle making her turn to me with a smile her fangs on full display, I loved her smile. "Seeing as it's a castle made of stone, I don't think fire is going to do much damage." 

She pouts dramatically and folds her arms under her chest, "But trying would make me feel better." 

She mutters before catch a whiff of an injured animal. "Go on. And please don't kill any human unless their racist or sexist." she nods and runs off, gone before I could blink. 

~𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼