#4

Ella blinked three times listening to Mila. "Say that again." she looked as if she was deeply confused. 

"I'm saying it's unethical to send them there, that's just restarting the cycle." 

Ella laughed hesitantly, brokenly, "Yeah that's what I thought you said."  Zale was already biting her lip ready to pull Mila away from Ella the moment things got Ugly. The former princess now queen, was much more unstable and broken then all of them. she was always angry and had a bloodlust that could rival the most infamous villains. She could turn into a killing machine in seconds, her power of light could melt the eyes out of your skull. Not to mention her tricks of the mind. Possibly her most dangerous weapons were the ones that required no magic, the way she strung her words together to get what she wanted was more powerful than any politician corrupt or otherwise in history it was nothing to sneer at. 

Mila seemed to realize she should have held her tongue, "I-I'm sorry." she stuttered with wide eyes, she pushed her blue hair out of her midnight face, "But it just seems wrong. Thats what they did to you guys-" Liel placed a hand over her mouth. 

Ella's breath started coming in ragged and short bouts. Justyn Grabbed her hand tracing circles with his thumb and whispering in her ear. He knew how dangerous she could be. She calmed her breathing and glared at the emotion weaver. "Do me a favor yeah?" She nodded quickly Liel's hand still on her mouth. "Keep your morals away from me!" 

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼

There is no promise that this will be in the story I'm just trying to improve my writing. 

𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें