#8

Last time: She whips around ready to fight. surprisingly I didn't flinch, my face stayed neutral as Ella Gasped. She stumbled back and took a knee. "I apologize my lady"

~~~~

"Please forgive me I thought you might have been one of my enemies." 

The words tumbled from my lips before I could think them over, "My child what troubles you." 

"Lady Vixen please give me the guidance needed to defeat the enemy, you know how the story plays out don't you." The blond girl looked at me desperately. Of course, I knew the outcome she was part of my story I had it written i just hadn't published the rest of it yet. 

"Yes, I know the outcome I assured her; it ends with you in a great battle," I tell her. 

She gives me a pleading look. "Do I win?" 

"That is not something I can answer." I tell her, "Just follow your truth." I clutch her hand feeling the golden ring on her finger cool against my skin.

I wake up gasping, I'm back in my room. it was like it never happened. But I remembered it vividly. I look to my nightstand for my phone but instead found a golden ring, Ellas's ring, I pick it up, it burn's now but I barely notice, and a voice echos in my head, "An offering Goddess please allow me to take down my enemies." 

"Goddess?" I whisper, then it clicks, "Goddess, creator I created them. oh, that's not good." I say realizing that means all my villains are real too. 

I throw my covers off and rush to my computer where I viciously finish The Dark Crowns and published it. it took a few days before i head the triumph and thanks in my head of all of the characters. this when on or weeks be falling inti dreams and being a deity for my characters. I don't know how they became like his or how they knew about me but i was having fun, getting things done and helping worlds.

The next I head was Kira asking about her death. That one made my head spin I was only in the planning stage of her story and had only written a backstory for her. So, I got to work I started writing her story and based her love interest of Callum off of an old friend of mine who had passed away. 

That night while I slept I ended up back in another story, this time it was Timeless. I wasn't there solving problems like I did for all my other characters. Instated I was sitting in a room drinking tea and in walked in Callum. he made his way over to me with a smile, "Hey Vix." 

I wanted to cry, "Hey E-" 

"Callum, its who you made me and who i will be." He said sitting down, "But I'm not praying or worshiping you." He said picking u the cup across from me.

I chuckle, "I didn't expect you to." 

~~~

I literally wrote this ten minutes before class. Callum is not based on an old friend Thats based on another prompt i saw about dying and ending up in fictional worlds.