#3

Conri looked over at his queen as she sat upright finally. Jazzy gazed at him, "Con?" 

He nodded, "Hello Jazz. How are you feeling?" He knelt closer handing her a cup of water from her nightstand. 

"Better," She coughed up some purple magic. Conri handed her a towel, "Less like I want to overthrow a monarchy." 

Her king let out a small Chuckle, "Well it's a little late for that." 

"We really messed up haven't we." Jazzy asked.

The boy king bites his lip, "We did, but we also did more they you could ever imagine." 

"Did we help?" 

"So many." He said moving onto the bed to cradle her into his side. "We unseated the king and Queen of Lena and helped everyone they imprisoned. We gave compensation to soldiers and paid off this nation's debt with the gem's you father wouldn't give up." 

Before she could answer she saw Ramon in the doorway looking like he wanted to come in but didn't way to intrude. She moved away from Conri and beckoned him in. "No, it's okay if I'm intruding." both gave him a deadpanned look, they knew he was jealous.

Conri smirked, "Ramon what we have, it's not love. Not romantic love anyway. It's comfort." 

Jazzy laced her fingers with his, "Friendship, a love in the most platonic sense possible." 

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓼

There is no promise that this will be in the story I'm just trying to improve my writing.