#5

I started hearing the voices first when I was in school. I looked around in confusion, which wasn't a good look as I was taking a test. "Vixen is everything okay?" My physics teacher asked. 

"Yes Ms. Michaels." I say in an effort to keep from looking like a crazy person. 

She doesn't look so sure but nods, "Keep your eyed on your own paper please." 

I agree and try to focus on my test, but the muffled whispering starts getting louder and louder. I only got about half of it done properly. 

I wanted to tell my mother but the last thing I needed was to end up in therapy AGAIN. The last time I saw a therapist they told me I was lying about how I was feeling. I was getting in trouble because of my slipping grades. My teachers were starting to wonder if something was going on at home, my mom was wondering if something was going on at school. 

For the seventh time today I'm on the floor of my room covering my ears trying to get the mumbling to stop. But instead of blocking it out I hear it clearer. In a voice I have heard in my head since I was 16. 

Not literally more like figuratively, "Please give me the power and strength needed to destroy my true enemy. As you are the only one whom know who it truly is and knows how this will go." 

I shake my head in disbelief and try to expel the thought. But my thoughts were reassured that night as I dreamt, I was walking through a forest. I was in a long white dress hat just barley grazed the floor, with big flowing sleeves and sliver sandles my red and black hair pinned up in a bun. I peered around a tree and saw a girl whom I had seen in my head before. She looked like her face claim but not exactly, there were obvious differences. It was a character I had created, "Ella" I whispered at the meditating girl. 

She whips around ready to fight. surprisingly I didn't flinch, my face stayed neutral as Ella Gasped. she stumbled back and took a knee. I apologize my lady 

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

I am not crazy I have not heard voices in my head (Though I do make up scenarios) and I'm not sure if the next part will be the second half of this. Look at the prompt if its the same one then yes if not then no.